BY GENERIC

Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins: Raisins are dried fruits that are good for your health, are easy to carry, and taste great Health experts agree that adding more fruit to your diet is a healthy way to improve your life Less than 100 healthy calories per box Kosher see more...

• Great for snack and whitens teeth The more you know4 Answers
  • Am I'm the only one that dislike raisins, but eat grapes?18 Answers
  • Would these be good in a recipe?27 Answers
Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins
  • "This is a great snack your going to work or to school in the morning and you want to have a quick snack" in 13 reviews
  • "I love to keep these little boxes of Sunmaid raisins in my purse, the diaper bag and the car for a healthy on the go snack for my kids. " in 12 reviews
  • "I like to pack these in my lunch box for a healthy snack through out the day and use them when I bake!" in 12 reviews
  • "My son loves these little boxes of raisins bc it makes him feel like a "big boy" eating his snack all by himself." in 7 reviews
  • "These remind me of my childhood, my parents used to pack these little boxes in a lunch box for me :)" in 7 reviews
Sarah M.
I think people either love raisins or they hate them, there’s no in between. I personally hate them and I always have. I don’t like the texture of them. They also have a weird taste to them as well. I just avoid them at all costs
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I really like the small single boxed raisins. You can throw them in your purse and eat them on the go. If you have children these are the best.
They taste really good also. They are also healthy. I will continue to buy.
I recommend these!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I honestly don’t like raisins at all. I can’t stomach the taste of them i honestly don’t know why because I love grapes. Just isn’t my personal favorite ,but I would still recommend people to try them even though I don’t like them others do and could.
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? A great travel size for any raisin lover on the go! They are the best tasting, and super convenient

What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? Maybe a tiny bit bigger

Would I buy again? Yes
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
These are my kids favorite rasins. I usually buy the large container as opposed to the small single serve and they stay fresh for a good bit of time. This is the only brand I buy!
Mandy E.
Love these snack size packs, they are perfect for throwing in our bag to have an easy and healthy snack to pull out anytime my 4&5yo say they are hungry. My kids all love them and dont complain for sweets because they are naturally sweet. And I dont have to worry about them eating junk. They are quick, easy and fit in anything.
Stormy D.
York, PA
A go to staple since I was a kid, a great snack for children and adults alike. They are great to add to salads or baking or just to throw in your lunch or take as a snack on the go. I would buy these again and again, the cost is fair and you can find them almost anywhere.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These little boxes of tasty fruit are great for packed lunches or midday snacks. These raisins are just sweet enough and I know that this is a healthy addition to a homemade trail mix or when I get snackish at work. Give them a try and replace an unhealthy treat with these!
Aj S.
I grew up eating the Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins. They are sweet and tasty. I love how you can add this to many things including your cereal, oatmeal, and in baking. Since they are affordable and can be used for many things, I would definitely repurchase.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I used to love these little boxes of raisins. I would pack them in my lunch. I don't eat them much now but they were always fresh and never can I remember getting a Raisin that was hard or tasted bad. They are convenient little boxes you can carry anywhere.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Are these overly sweet to anyone else?
Brenna W.
Would these be good in a recipe?
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
What can You Put them In ?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
How often do you eat Raisins?
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Anyone else have kids who loves grapes but won't eat raisins?