Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT uploaded by Bethany L.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT uploaded by Gabriela N.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT uploaded by Mindy J.

BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Natural California Raisins.

Less than 100 healthy calories per box! see more...

• I'm looking to find a healthy snack that not only is health, but ...1 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I like to buy the 1oz. boxes of these amazing tasting raisins because they are oerfect for my toddlers snacktime, and just the rught amount of raisins to add to a bowl of oatmeal or cereal in the mornings!
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
There is nothing like a small, convenient​ snack sized box of raisins when you are craving something sweet, but you are trying to avoid artificial sweets. Sun-Maid Raisins are the perfect snack. These are kept at my desk for the snack to the rescue!!
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm a huge fan of raisins but when I get the big container of them I tend to over eat them, having the small portioned out boxes is nice to have especially to work as part of lunch.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
I love Sun Maid raisins. They are always super fresh and soft and the 100 calorie boxes work great for a quick snack on the run or to place in my lunch for the day.
Gabriela N.
vienna, VA
Rains for halloween for pumpkins cakes desserts for halloween and y the best opcion abd heahly for the kids Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these raisins. I like that each box is 100 calories. I also like the fact that I can keep them in my purse for a healthy snack.
Niara E.
For me these are the only raisins there are. Great for a child's lunch, and not full of tons of sugar like other sweet snacks.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love raisins! They taste really good and are healthy for you. The little boxes come in handy for on the go snacks!!
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
These make a great snack on this go. Perfect for toddlers. My son loves them. And they fit in your purse perfectly!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Great anytime snack good for mid morning, mid afternoon. Or anytime you want something sweet. That good for you.
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
I'm looking to find a healthy snack that not only is health, but will also raise my Iron levels (trying to donate plasma and mine is too low)... is this the snack for me??