Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT uploaded by Bethany L.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT uploaded by Gabriela N.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Natural California Raisins.

Less than 100 healthy calories per box! see more...

• I'm looking to find a healthy snack that not only is heal...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sun-Maid has the best raisins. These taste wonderful and coming in a small package is great for travel, kids, or when your looking to cut back on calories. Makes an excellent snack.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I like to buy the 1oz. boxes of these amazing tasting raisins because they are oerfect for my toddlers snacktime, and just the rught amount of raisins to add to a bowl of oatmeal or cereal in the mornings!
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
There is nothing like a small, convenient​ snack sized box of raisins when you are craving something sweet, but you are trying to avoid artificial sweets. Sun-Maid Raisins are the perfect snack. These are kept at my desk for the snack to the rescue!!
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm a huge fan of raisins but when I get the big container of them I tend to over eat them, having the small portioned out boxes is nice to have especially to work as part of lunch.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
I love Sun Maid raisins. They are always super fresh and soft and the 100 calorie boxes work great for a quick snack on the run or to place in my lunch for the day.
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
Rains for halloween for pumpkins cakes desserts for halloween and y the best opcion abd heahly for the kids Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins - 6 CT
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these raisins. I like that each box is 100 calories. I also like the fact that I can keep them in my purse for a healthy snack.
Niara E.
For me these are the only raisins there are. Great for a child's lunch, and not full of tons of sugar like other sweet snacks.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love raisins! They taste really good and are healthy for you. The little boxes come in handy for on the go snacks!!
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
These make a great snack on this go. Perfect for toddlers. My son loves them. And they fit in your purse perfectly!
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
I'm looking to find a healthy snack that not only is health, but will also raise my Iron levels (trying to donate plasma and mine is too low)... is this the snack for me??