Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins

Sun-Maid® Natural California Raisins.

Since 1912.

100% fruit.

"No sugar added".

Free our 100th anniversary eBook.

3 1/2 cups.

Looking for summer recipe ideas that don’t require the oven for cooking with Sun Maid Raisins. Any ideas?
Start your review of Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins!
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
These are great! Plump raisins with lots of taste. You can bake with them and they don’t lose their plump texture which is perfect.
Deanna I.
Claremont, NC
I enjoy sun maid raisins as a snack, in oatmeal or added to cereal and trail mix. They are tasty,healthy natural fruit snack. I'm a repeat buyer and they meet my expectations. I wouldn't change a thing they're great and affordable.
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sun maid raisins.they are a natural snack for children.its healthier than chips. with this container I use when I make bread pudding I use no other raisins but sun maid.when I make old fashioned oatmeal I use sun made raisins,milk,cinnamon or when I make french toast with milk,eggs,cinnamon and raisins
Claudia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins uploaded by Claudia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy deliciosas estas pasas para ponerlas en tus pasteles 🥧, en tu flan 🍮 o un pudín además de que si te las comes solas son muy deliciosas
Winnie M.
Great raisins that aren't too sweet. I enjoy eating them on their own or putting them in my baking recipes like oatmeal raisin cookies. The raisins are a bit sticky so they can stick together in the container if you don't eat them often. The container that these raisins come in keep them fresh. I highly recommend these raisins if you want to have a healthy snack with a great flavor.
Ann E.
Homer Glen, IL
The best raisins! Always plump and juicy, a great alternative to candy when you want a sweet treat!
Kyla M.
We love these! We eat them plain or they are really good in protein bars or muffins! My son would love to eat them all day long!
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
These are great when you want something sweet and they are easy to eat when you are on the go. I reach for these when I'm watching a movie for a quick treat and also take them camping because they are simple to eat but give good energy.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
These come in handy for a little snack when feeling for sweet and being on a diet! A great energy boost and something I can share with my daughter on the go. They are addictive like popcorn on movie night!
Maria L.
Ecru, MS
I love raisins and this Is the brand that i always buy I definitely recommend it they taste amazing and I love the packaging