Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins uploaded by Julia V.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins uploaded by Ntia C.

BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Natural California Raisins.

Since 1912.

100% fruit.

"No sugar added".

Free our 100th anniversary eBook.

3 1/2 cups. see more...

Buy on Target*
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love that these come in big jars! I use them for my oatmeal cookies every single time and it's affordable they taste great and their healthy it's a win win no matter how you look at it and yes I recommend this Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
These are great when you want something sweet and they are easy to eat when you are on the go. I reach for these when I'm watching a movie for a quick treat and also take them camping because they are simple to eat but give good energy.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
These come in handy for a little snack when feeling for sweet and being on a diet!
A great energy boost and something I can share with my daughter on the go. They are addictive like popcorn on movie night!
Ntia C.
I'm not a big fan of sweet snacks but these are my favorite and so versatile and healthy. I've put the in cookies, cereal, yoghurt, bread,and my favorite rice pudding. Delicious!
Monica L.
These raisins are delicious and it's the only brand that I buy for raisins they taste really fresh not stale at all and I definitely recommend them
Nisha M.
Good quality raisins. I always pack some in my bag as snacks. my toddler loves them. I recommend it to all mommas with little kids
Amy M.
Center line, MI
These are a handy snack. My daughter just came into liking raisin and they are easy to grab on the go.
Ashley L.
My kid will only eat these.. super convenient container and pop top keeps air out
Kyla M.
We love these! We eat them plain or they are really good in protein bars or muffins! My son would love to eat them all day long!
Madonna R.
NORTHPORT, WA
I love rasins, this has been my go to brand since I was a kid. Always great and the price is right!! But parents know this!