Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins uploaded by Ariel G.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins uploaded by Arlette P.Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins uploaded by Michael V.

BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® Natural California Raisins.

100% fruit "No sugar added".

Chiquita™.

Recipe on back!

Since 1912®.

2 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
My son and I have been on an "ants on a log" kick. Peanut butter and raisins on celery sticks, SO good! He's obsessed! It's so easy to find these raisins just about anywhere and they're delicious. I love he on the go packs. Makes for great quick, and easy snacks. #InfluensterEats
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorites snack of all times! Is sweet, delicious and and easy snack on the go. I mix it with almond and all my family like it that way! Is healthy and affordable. 100% recommended!
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I am obsessed with raisins and eat them daily.  I have tried every brand I have seen but Sun-Maid really has the best ones.  These are never dry or gritty and always taste super fresh.  They are more expensive than some others at my store but they are worth it.  Tasty every time!
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Perfect snack for anytime . Great price . My daughter became addicted to theses and wanted them everyday . I but these anywhere pretty much.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
Review for: Sun-Maid Natural California Raisins more...
My 2 year old loves these raisins. In fact, she eats them so fast, I was sure she was just dumping them out somewhere sneaky.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
Sweet, nutritional and good. It is a great snack as well as great in cookies, salads and more. I highly recommend them.