sun-maid® mixed jumbo raisins

Power by the Sun® Sun-Maid® Raisins & Dried Fruits: Serving American families & the world since 1912.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of sun-maid® mixed jumbo raisins !
How would you rate this product?
Kathryn K.
Chico, CA
I absolutely love snacking on these raisins, they are so good, and they have a wide range of variety in the package and there is a lot in the package. I liked to use this in my trail mixes that I hand make.
Ornella S.
These raisins are pretty tasty. I use them for making my own trail mix or for baking desserts. It is a pretty healthy simple snack.
Jamie B.
Rolesville
Purchased at: Publix
Disclaimer: I am not an overly huge raisin fan except for when I am eating them in a salad..so based on that, these make a great option when you want a little something extra in your salad. They add a nice touch of sweet.
Morgan S.
Wilson, NY
One of my favorite snacks. Awesome taste and I love mixing them in with some granola and topping off my yogurt! So delicious
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
1,490 reviews
I loved these as a little girl and now as an adult even more. They always taste great and can be used as a light snack or for a dessert ingredient.
Porshia M.
These jumbo raisins are really tasty. They are great to have on had for a snack for myself or my toddler.
Ashley J.
Baltimore, MD
They were are. I'm not really a big fan of raisins, but they weren't to bad
They were are. I'm not really a big fan of raisins, but they weren't to bad
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
My daughter and i both love these. They are a great healthy snack for us both.
My daughter and i both love these. They are a great healthy snack for us both.
Caitlyn S.
I make my own trail mix, and these are the raisins I put in. They always taste so fresh and they aren't miniscule like the no name brands!

Looking for your answer?