Sun-Maid Cranberries & Raisins

Sun-Maid® Cranberries & Raisins.
Since 1912.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid Cranberries & Raisins!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
I make my own trail mix for long car rides/trips and when I do, these babies are perfect for mixing in. There is just the right ratio of the two so there is a good balance. Also, great for snacking out of the bag & charcuterie boards!
Jill T.
Peabody, MA
I love that this has a mix of both cranberries and raisins. The design of the bag is great as it can be resealed to keep the product fresh.
Kerri V.
I love this and so does my 13 month old. These are in a great, portable package that makes them easy to take on the go
Kelley C.
Windsor, CA
We add these to our overnight oats with a bit of chia seeds & oat milk. Dried cranberries and raisins add just the right touch of sweetness.
Jennifer  W.
Philadelphia, PA
So delicious. I love to pack these for lunch to snack on when I'm at school or if I'm just feeling hungry..
Hannah S.
My little brother absolutely loves these. They are mess free and convenient.
My little brother absolutely loves these. They are mess free and convenient.
Hayley L.
These are a really good snack! They're pretty convenient, and you can take them with you whenever you need a snack
Destiny H.
These are so good! A very good mixture too raisins & cranberry sauce! These are good to mix with your breakfast cereal or oatmeal or to put in oatmeal cookies!
Estefany O.
Sun-Maid Cranberries & Raisins uploaded by Estefany O.
This is a very delicious snack. I like the combination of the cranberries and raisins it is very tasty. Esto es una merienda bien deliciosa y saludable. Me gusta la combinación de los sabores del cranberry y las pasas, es muy sabroso.

Looking for your answer?