Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsSun-Maid
Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread 16 oz Bag

Sun-Maid® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread 16 oz. Bag

The same wholesome raisins you remember from childhood ‚Auml,icirc, baked into a delicious cinnamon swirl bread that's filled with naturally sweet raisins. Plus, every slice of Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread is made with only the best ingredients for a taste you'll enjoy for breakfast, snack time and any time. Sun-Maid ‚Auml,icirc, a timeless and trusted favorite for generations.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 Inches

Flavor: Cinnamon

Container Type: Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread 16 oz. Bag!
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Sun-Maid® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you love raisin bread this is the brand to get it so flavorful it's not crazy expensive it has homemade almost
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
1,135 reviews
Sun-Maid® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Rebeca D.
I bought this at Walmart I think and I like to eat it at morning toasted and with some butter and strawberry jam, it tastes great! The bread by itself tastes great too. I recommend this product for sure!
Katelynn S.
Welland, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this cinnamon swirl raisin bread! I enjoy it also as a treat. We put either just butter or butter and peanut butter. We usually always toast it. Usually always have a frozen loaf in the freezer just incase! Will definitely purchase again!

Looking for your answer?