Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread uploaded by Madeline C.

BY SUN-MAID #4 in Bread

Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bread is one of my Secret indulgences. Whenever I buy it I have a slice or two each day covered with butter them sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. The only pro is the loaves are small and the slices thin, but I overlook that because it is so good! Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
My favorite raisin bread! Perfect combination of raisins and cinnamon. So tasty! I buy at Kroger most often. I like mine toasted and topped with creamy peanut butter and maybe a little honey. Also good with some cream cheese spread on top.
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite bread. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this bread. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Desiree' D.
Brinkhaven , OH
Delicious! I love putting apple butter on my slice of toast or simply use butter. It's a healthy product and will satisfy your tastebuds. This product specifically has raisins, but you can buy it without. To me the raisins give it a little extra boost of flavor
Chantel P.
Yes, a million times, yes. This bread is so sweet and I love the raisins! I always toast a piece and add butter after! I eat a piece daily after school or work! I definitely recommend and the price is unbeatable!
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This bread to me is a go to especially during cold weather mornings and nights. It has a taste and smell of the holidays. Like I brought Disneyland at Christmas food to my house.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I would never think I would be reviewing cinnamon raisin bread but here I am. Sun-Maid has the best raisins so of course the bread is going to be yummy as well. It's easy to purchase at any local grocery store or big brand stores like Target or Walmart. I have to admit that the only way I eat thus bread is toasted, lathered with butter and then a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar in top. It is the best breakfast treat for on the go. Or even a late night snack when I am craving carbs & sugar!
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
I love this swirl cinnamon raisin bread ! It tastes even better when toasted. I love that its a bit sweetened and tastes like cinnamon toast. It has a soft texture and the raisins help compliment the cinnamon flavor . Combined they make a great flavor. This bread is great for breakfast !
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
My husband and child eat this bread up like it's candy.  Once it's bought, I just can't keep it around. It's great as a breakfast side or even to go with peanut butter.  It has all the taste of a cinnamon roll without all the calories!
Leigh P.
This reminds me of being a little kid and waking up Sunday mornings and having butter cinnamon raisin toast ... this way always the brand my mother bought ! Yum I love this !
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
What can i spread on the top of the bread?
Vianey B.
San Bernardino , CA
Question has been deleted
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
how many carbs are in this bread?
Florence S.
KINGS MTN, NC
Is this made gluten free?
Mariangela C.
Bishop's Stortford, Bishop's stortford
Where can I find It in London girls ??