Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread

Where can I find It in London girls ??
how many carbs are in this bread?
Is this made gluten free?
Start your review of Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread!
Jennifer D.
Bedford, TX
This is one of my favorite quick breakfast or snack treats. I like to toast it and smear a bit of butter on it. I think for me it I might be more of a nostalgia thing. When I was quite young my grandmother would have it every morning for breakfast along with her hot tea.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This bread is delicious!! I eat this bread without any spread. It's soo good fresh from the bag. If you put it in the toaster the house smells amazing too. Really a great loaf.
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Safeway
Yummy!! Toasts up so nice and is such a treat ❤️ Honestly the slices are a little smaller than most breads but it helps with getting an even toast all the way through! I’m in team butter instead of team cream cheese! P.S. This is my 500th review and I’m kinda excited 🎉
Chenoa R.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pretty much started my obsession with raisin breads. I loved to lightly toast and butter this bread and could have probably ate the whole loaf if  was allowed to.
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
This is an absolutely delicious bread. I love raisin bread. The bread is best toasted and buttered in my opinion, my boys will eat as is. Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl is all most like eating dessert. The cinnamon definitely has shown up at the party. It's not overbearing, just the perfect amount. There are also more then just 5 raisins per slice which helps keep the bread moist, even when toasting. It tends to be a little on the pricey side, but it's typically not a usual purchase. I definitely recommend
ireri M.
Selma, CA
I usually don’t eat bread but god dam this is good I absolutely love raisins and the mix and especially the connonim it is amazing ; my all time favorite bread. My favorite part is the fact that you don’t need to put anything in it because it good just the way it is
katie J.
Madison, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Rasin Bread! This bread tastes so good and is one of my favorite breads to eat. Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Rasin Bread is a good quality bread at an affordable price. I have been eating Sun-Maid food products for many years now. I will continue to buy Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Rasin bread in the future. 🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
Angelina C.
Damn, this bread is good. I even ate the ends. There is really a raisin in every bite. However, I don’t suggest you have this with butter, it’s bad with butter.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m pretty sure everyone in my family loves this bread. It stays fresh for a really long time. It is good straight out of the bag or toasted with a little butter on top. The price is reasonable and they are extremely tasty!
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
I love this swirl cinnamon raisin bread ! It tastes even better when toasted. I love that its a bit sweetened and tastes like cinnamon toast. It has a soft texture and the raisins help compliment the cinnamon flavor . Combined they make a great flavor. This bread is great for breakfast !