Sun-Maid® Calimyrna Figs 6 Oz Bag

BY SUN-MAID

Delicious sweet, light nutty flavor in every golden fig: add chopped figs to rice, pilaf, couscous and other grains to give a sweet twist to an everyday side dish; combine chopped figs with chicken or tuna for salad entree or sandwich filling; add chopped figs to hot and cold cereal and muffin mixes; poach figs in juice, water, a fruity red wine, port or sherry. Include allspice or cardamom. Delicious when combined with dried apples, pears, peaches or apricots; dip figs in melted chocolate and roll in chopped almonds or hazelnuts for an unforgettable dessert; stuff figs with nuts, soft cheese, chunks of smoked ham, chocolate or candied ginger. see more...

Sun-Maid® Calimyrna Figs 6 Oz Bag
Review (1)
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Eww I hate these things. to be honest I hate anything from this company who wants dried up fruit not me I like my fruit to be juicy!