Sun-Maid California Golden Raisins - 6 CT

Dried fruits are 100 healthy calories per ounce! Or less.
See back & side panels.
6-1 oz boxes.
Sun-Maid®.
California.
Golden raisins.
Net wt 1 oz (28.3 g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun-Maid California Golden Raisins - 6 CT!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,714 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Sunmaid Golden Raisin are my 5 star tip top favorite snack to always keep on hand! I love finding them in the 16 oz box sizes.... I love it. Perfect late at night if I have a tiny sweet tooth, and for a health plus.... They keep you regular!!!! If you have not tried these in a while OR since a small child... Bust these out! Amazing.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,126 reviews
I love raisins weather dark raisins or the golden raisins, I love them and oatmeal and chocolate, just by themselves
syamala R.
I like these sun maid raisins .I use them in making sweet dishes.my daughter loves to eat these raisins .
Rana H.
Golden raisin taste amazing and I have many uses for these ones especially with Mediterranean desserts
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
These are some of the best tasting raisins I've ever eaten, not a lot of sugar added and very tender and soft raisins . My kids and grandkids eat them so fast and want more!My grand daughter calls them candy! Well worth the buy and would recommend to all my friends and family!!
marie A.
1,346 reviews
Perfect for recipes ! love making Arroz con Leche and add some raisins . or making a cinnamon raisin bread loaf. i can even eat these as a healthy snack. make a nice trail mix you can do anything with them to be honest. these are always in my pantry and they should be in yours too!
JamieLee P.
Temple Terr, FL
I love golden raisins! They are so delicious. They taste like candy but healthier. I love using them for making my empanadas. 10/10 recommend!
Katrina B.
Ewing, NJ
I absolutely love golden raisins. I eat these everyday. They are a great addition to my oatmeal every morning.
Renee S.
Wimauma, FL
I love adding these to salads, baked breads and my stuffing. I usually rehydrate them in apple juice before baking for added moisture. Delicious!
Avonlea S.
Edwardsville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
These golden raisins are absolutely delicious. The brand is a classic go to as well. The price is perfect and they make the best anytime snack! I recommend giving them a try and I will always purchase again.

Looking for your answer?