BY SUN-MAID

Sun-Maid® California Apricots.
100% fruit "no sugar added."
Since 1912. see more...

Margaret W.
I bought a bag of these from Kroger because I wanted to try them without getting a huge quantity in case I didn't like them. They're tasty, and they're a great travel snack for myself and my daughter. I'd buy them again because they're an easy and healthy snack.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Diviiiiiiiino me encanta. igual la de uvas pasas me encanta son lo maximo y ricos aparte super sano y el precio
Monica M.
Houston , TX
This is okay but my apricots were slightly black in the box so the product is okay I guess
Sophia Z.
Milwaukee, WI
These serve well as travel food, fiber booster and bakery ingredients. Yum!
Jazmin A.
I love sun dried apricots! I would eat them all the time! However don’t eat too many because they are very high in fiber!!!! Can be found in many supermarkets and very affordable! If you are low in fiber definitely recommend
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Dried apricots are so tasty and healthy for you They fill you up and feel like a sweet treat. Dried fruit is such a great snack to take on the go with you. If you're looking for a quick , healthy snack then I would recommend these for sure.