Sun Labs Sunless Roll-N-Tan, 8.45 oz.

by Sun Labs

Get a beautifully bronze glow without harmful sun exposure! Superior Sun Labs sunless tanning liquid is easily, cleanly applied with the industry's first roller applicator. Ingredients: Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Caramel

Renowned Sun Labs sunless tanning liquid; Clean application with convenient roller

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Labs Sunless Roll-N-Tan, 8.45 oz.!
Doral, FL
A unique product, I like it a lot and easy to use. It is incredible how effective it can be, do not hesitate a second to have it and I do not regret it. I love!

Looking for your answer?