Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz

by Sun Laboratories

Looks great on all skin types. Delivers a golden bronze tan in minutes. Color is instant and will intensify in three hours. Available in 4 levels tanning scale: light, medium, dark, and very dark.

How does this compare to fake bake?
Looking Into purchasing a self tanner and I need your opinion on how well this product is! Ladies help a girl out!
Start your review of Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz!
Jennie M.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Jennie M.
I love this tanning lotion! It has given me the most natural, sun-kissed look out of any self-tanner I've ever used. It goes on very neatly, especially with the provided glove and pump. There are no streaks and it dried in minutes. When I woke up my skin was glowing! So recommend!
Eris V.
Eagle Creek, OR
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Eris V.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Eris V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. It’s has a smooth texture and easy to apply. Great smell and love the color. I recommend this summer in a bottle. Will buy more and more. The price was reasonable and great.
Krista S.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is amazing! I bought this at Ulta and paid a pretty penny ($48 for an 8oz bottle!!!). What can I say, I was desperate! But based on the reviews from MUA and the SAs at Ulta I felt like I had chosen a winner. I'm not new to self-tanners, I know how to use them but I've never really had great results. This is by far the best I've ever used! I am a NW20/25 and the Very Dark gives me a natural brown tan. No orange. And it seems to last about a week which is great! It has a pleasant cherry almond smell but after a few hours that weird tanner smell kicks in. I just use it before bed so that I don't have to deal with the smell. It has a color guide so you can see how you are applying it. Don't freak out when you first use it....it's the color of chocolate pudding but you won't turn out that color! The color develops almost instantly. My only complaint about this product is that it stains your palms. I've never had to use gloves with other products before because I would just wash my hands frequently while applying and that was that. Since this color develops so fast, there's no way to really avoid it. I still don't use gloves....instead I just make sure when I'm done to use one of my scrubs on my palms. It helps a bit. You still end up with a slight tint to your palms but nothing freakish in my opinion. I would also like to add that I'm not sure if this would work for someone that already is very tan. Since I'm NW25 and it gave me a natural look with the Very Dark formula, I can't imagine it doing much for anyone that's super tan already. That's just my assumption. Most importantly, I read from another reviewer that you can get a big bottle of this for cheap at www.lookingtan.com. An 8oz bottle at Ulta was $48. On this website you can get a 32oz bottle for $40! I will definitely take advantage of that! This product is worth every cent! Highly recommend!
Brie W.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Brie W.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Brie W.
For starters I have used Jergens Natural Glow for years. I came across this product and was skeptical in honesty. I thought some of the promises that are made are quite a bit drastic, however I thought why not give it a shot. The color comes out tinted dark so you know exactly where you're applying it. The color develops very fast so you don't have to worry about transfer. Once the color developed it was a bronze color not brassy orange...so sooo happy with the results. In fact I have already purchased another bottle.
becky M.
Inola, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I self tan in the winter months when my real tan starts to fade out a bit. I like this a lot. The scent smells like cherries and this does not leave you orange or streaky. It looks natural and when applied leaves a tint so you are able to see where it was applied. Good self tanner fir when you need to look darker!
Jenifer S.
This is the best tanning lotion ive ever used.. I put 3 coates on and it looks so natural. It smells really great and the color looks exactly what I thought. It last a long time with no touch ups..Great for every day use or just special occasions.. I would totally buy this again..
Kara D.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Kara D.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz is the best tanner I’ve used! It gives me a olive deep tan and lasts for days! I especially love how it smells like almond oil also. Super affordable and comes in a variety of sizes I would highly recommend
Bianca B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Now although I would love to sit out at the pool all day working on my tan & drinking Monday margaritas, well let's just face it! I don't tan well. My neighbor will turn a gorgeous bronze & my daughter has perfect olive skin tone. But me, I'm glue. Not even "wood glue", I'm pasty white Elmer's school glue. Until now!!! The sweethearts at @sunlaboratories felt my pain & sent over one of their top sellers! (SUN LABS ULTRA DARK SELF TANNING LOTION) It came with easy to use directions, gloves & pump. It blended in without any complications & the tan was immediate. I was shocked! My daughter was shocked! The scent is a pleasant "baby powder" unlike the horrid chemical smell I have experienced before with other self-tanners. I'll be honest, I had my doubts, but the proof is in the pudding! Here is a side-by-side of my forearms minutes after application. I will be hosting a collaborative giveaway including this product & one other item that will knock your sox off! But until then, Sun Labs is offering my audience a whopping 75% off their lotions until 8/14!!! Just use code: "LOTION8" at checkout. Monday margaritas, here I come! . #SunLabs #GiselleCosmetics #Sun #Tan #SelfTanner #UltraDark #MondayMargaritas #InstaBlogger #BeautyBlogger #motd #PicOfTheDay #Monday #Like4Like #L4L #Beauty #Lotion #Sale #Giveaway #MakeupMafia #ProductJunkie
Melanie
My go to self tanner. It fades beautifully, adds a decent shade to your skin tone, and is easy to apply. This product is my favorite self tanner due to the color that is left on my skin. It does not look orange or yellow at all which is hard to find. I apply it at night and wake up to a decent tan. I was sad when my local beauty store stopped carrying it.
Sammy M.
Not easy to use and smells really bad. + it leaves you looking kind of orange.
Not easy to use and smells really bad. + it leaves you looking kind of orange.