sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz.

by Sun Laboratories

achieve a deep, natural-looking tan for the face and body while avoiding the harmful rays of the sun with sun laboratories ultra dark lotion. this highly moisturizing formula coats the skin in an instant dose of color to prevent streaking or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz.!
Jadelyn R.
Winnetka
I love this product! I have tried so so many different tanning products because I have really pale skin and this is the best product I have tried! It’s  not streaky, it’s  so easy to apply especially when you use the glove and there is no odor it actually smells good ! It looks bronze and natural no orange undertone ! Definitely recommended!
Erin S.
This product came to my house super quick and it’s just like the photo. Very natural look and doesn’t smell bad.
DylJade W.
Longwood , FL
Best tanning lotion. Actually adds a dark bronze right away. Super easy to blend and you are able to see any spots you miss because it works right away. Glove was given to me at purchase and I love using it.
Cali R.
By far the best product I have used! The scent is great for one , the Consistency is great you don’t need a lot to apply. Very affordable and long lasting! NOO orange coloring has a nice bronze look!
Stacy S.
sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz. uploaded by Stacy S.
Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz Love it! The consistency & minimal amount you need makes this product last so long ! It smells great, it is definitely true to color. It’s great day to day or any type of special event. Personally I use it daily instead of the skin damaging sun beds! Highly recommend!!!!!!
Pamela R.
sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz. uploaded by Pamela R.
I first discovered the sun laboratories brand at a Tradeshow. I let them demo it on my legs and and thought it was amazing. It completely blended into my tan line and evens me out. I could not tell my natural tan from the fake tan. It lasted about a week so I didn’t have to keep applying it. It gradually faded without looking blotchy and didn’t smell bad. I got the tanning kit an it lasted me all summer. Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Kim B.
sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz. uploaded by Kim B.
I use sun laboratories both for personal and for my business. I have a mobile tanning company and there solution is top notch my customers favor it above other ones iv tried. It goes on the best without looking orange or dirty and has a great smell. I personally use the lotions on myself an love it. I tan a lot of heavily tattooed people and the solution is safe for tattoos and can be applied on the face and it’s cruelty free! Gotta love that. I’d definitely recommend picking up a bottle and giving it a go!Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
stephanie S.
sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz. uploaded by stephanie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Iv been a model and beauty influencer for years and I often receive products from companies but rarely ever end up using them. But I must say I was super impressed with the sunlabs brand. I had a bikini photo shoot and had uneven tan lines from the summer I applied the lotion on my white areas with the mitt and it blended in perfectly! You literally could see no difference between my natural tan an the fake tan! Since then it’s been my go to sunless tanner. Even my photographers comment on how my fake tan is not orange like a lot of other models they shoot. It last me about a week with just one application and it smells great I strongly recommend this product sun laboratories ultra dark self tanning lotion 4 fl oz.
Micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Whenever I buy a bronzer I look for quality and the fact that it has natural components that do not hurt my skin, this lotion has all that and more, leaves your skin with an exquisite tone and an odor that is undoubtedly pleasant. By much of the best lotions.

Looking for your answer?