Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSun Laboratories

by Sun Laboratories

Very Dark Spray Tan Solution 1-GallonSun Laboratories established in 1983 is a family owned and operated company created by envisioning a technique of making, tanning an instant process that is free of the harmful rays from the sun. Sun Laboratories runs its own laboratory in Chatsworth, CAPREPARATION: The body has an exfoliation period of seven-days, the face does it in one-day, so we recommend that you do following preparation for longer lasting results☼ Shave, sharp blades accelerate the exfoliation process, and you’ll lose color in your legs quicker.☼ Shower and use Sun Labs exfoliator, this will remove dead skin cells, and it will reset the bodies exfoliation period for a longer lasting tan. ☼ After your shower do not apply body lotion. APPLICATION: The best time to apply your self-tanner is after you shower, for your pores open ten-times more, and the bronzer will be able to develop deeper in the epidermis for longer lasting results.☼ Put on your tanning mitt, or vinyl glove, for the hand palm does not have pores and your hands will get stain.☼ When applying the self-tanner, apply in a circular motion to avoid streaking.☼ Use less self-tanner on the elbows and knees, for these part require less to get the perfect tan you are going for.☼ After you have finished the application, allow a minimum of 5 hours before taking a shower, for best result wait 8 hours. ☼ The self-tanner has a cosmetic bronzer to give a you visual of where you have applied, after you have waited before showering you’ll notice the cosmetic bronzer wash-off.☼ Color will continue to develop even after the eight-hour period, we recommend 8 hours before showering, for it takes the pores hours to absorb lotion through the three layers of the epidermis. ☼ Enjoy Your Beautiful Sunless Self Tan!NATURAL INGREDIENTS:♥ Cruelty Free♥ Paraben Free

SUN LABORATORIES SPRAY TAN SOLUTION ! - This Very Dark Self Tanner Solution is Great with a Mobile Tan Machine and a Spray Tan Gun and our customers are Pleasantly Surprised at the Sunless Tanning Results They receive just by applying this Tanning Solution directly on your skin with a Sun Laboratories Self Tan Applicator Mitt, Give it a Try! FORMULATED WITH A NATURAL BLEND OF INGREDIENTS - We have searched the farthest regions of the world for this natural, paraben-free blend of ingredients.; VERY DARK - FORMULATED WITH A NATURAL BLEND OF INGREDIENTS - We have searched the farthest corners of the world for this wondrous blend of totally natural ingredients not only to provide your skin with the best sunless tan possible but also to nourish, revitalize, hydrate and enhance the elasticity of your skin all at the same time, And all Paraben Free!; CELEBRITIES LOVE IT, DOCTORS RECOMMEND IT Sun Laboratories Sunless Tanning lotions (also referred to as self-tanners) require no exposure to the sun. Growing evidence shows the multitude of damage sun exposure can do both short-term and long-term. With the self tanner for pale, light, or medium skinned people, you need not worry about negative side effects. This quick tan self tanner ensures a rich glow that is natural and safe.; GLOWING FROM THE INSIDE OUT Have you ever noticed that when someone feels and looks great, they just glow? Sure it could be that they’ve lost weight, or are in love, or just have that confidence we all yearn for. But maybe it’s as simple as they’ve tried the Sun Laboratories Self Tanning Product and now they look slimmer, darker, and more radiant - thus they are glowing from the inside and out!; YOU GLOW, GIRL Whether you are new to sunless tanning and sunless bronzers or you have been mastering the self tanning art for years, Sun Laboratories Sunless Tanning Lotions, Micro Mists, Foams and Sprays are ideal for all skin types and will provide you with the perfect tan that you desire. No streaks or blotches, all you are left with is golden skin and something to brag about to all your friends.

Start your review of Sun Laboratories Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Spray Gallon - Natural Sunless Airbrush HPLV, Body and Face for Bronzing and Golden Tan - Very Dark Sunless Bronzer Flawless Fake Tanning!
Jadelyn R.
Winnetka
I love this product! I have tried so so many different tanning products and this is the best product I have tried! It’s  not streaky, it’s  so easy to apply especially when you use the airbrush  and there is no odor it actually smells good ! Definitely recommended!
Erin S.
Bought four to stock up. I love how it works right away and smells good. Looks very natural on my daughter and I.
Cali R.
By far the best product I have used! The scent is great for one , the Consistency is great you don’t need a lot to apply. Very affordable and long lasting! NOO orange coloring has a nice bronze look!
Pamela R.
Sun Laboratories Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Spray Gallon - Natural Sunless Airbrush HPLV, Body and Face for Bronzing and Golden Tan - Very Dark Sunless Bronzer Flawless Fake Tanning uploaded by Pamela R.
I first discovered the sun laboratories brand at a Tradeshow. I let them demo it on my legs and and thought it was amazing. It completely blended into my tan line and evens me out. I could not tell my natural tan from the fake tan. It lasted about a week so I didn’t have to keep applying it. It gradually faded without looking blotchy and didn’t smell bad. I got the tanning kit an it lasted me all summer. Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Kim B.
Sun Laboratories Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Spray Gallon - Natural Sunless Airbrush HPLV, Body and Face for Bronzing and Golden Tan - Very Dark Sunless Bronzer Flawless Fake Tanning uploaded by Kim B.
I use sun laboratories both for personal and for my business. I have a mobile tanning company and there solution is top notch my customers favor it above other ones iv tried. It goes on the best without looking orange or dirty and has a great smell. I personally use the lotions on myself an love it. I tan a lot of heavily tattooed people and the solution is safe for tattoos and can be applied on the face and it’s cruelty free! Gotta love that. I’d definitely recommend picking up a bottle and giving it a go!Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Bob S.
Sun Laboratories Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Spray Gallon - Natural Sunless Airbrush HPLV, Body and Face for Bronzing and Golden Tan - Very Dark Sunless Bronzer Flawless Fake Tanning uploaded by Bob S.
This is the best tanning lotion ive ever used.. I put 3 coates on and it looks so natural. It smells really great and the color looks exactly what I thought. It last a long time with no touch ups..Great for every day use or just special occasions.. I would totally buy this again..
stephanie S.
Sun Laboratories Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Spray Gallon - Natural Sunless Airbrush HPLV, Body and Face for Bronzing and Golden Tan - Very Dark Sunless Bronzer Flawless Fake Tanning uploaded by stephanie S.
Iv been a model and beauty influencer for years and I often receive products from companies but rarely ever end up using them. But I must say I was super impressed with the sunlabs brand. I had a bikini photo shoot and had uneven tan lines from the summer I applied the lotion on my white areas with the mitt and it blended in perfectly! You literally could see no difference between my natural tan an the fake tan! Since then it’s been my go to sunless tanner. Even my photographers comment on how my fake tan is not orange like a lot of other models they shoot. It last me about a week with just one application and it smells great I strongly recommend this product Sun Laboratories Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Spray Gallon - Natural Sunless Airbrush HPLV, Body and Face for Bronzing and Golden Tan - Very Dark Sunless Bronzer Flawless Fake Tanning
Micheyla M.
Doral, FL

excellent lotion, besides that it will last you a long time, you can keep your body tanned for a long time. Is incredible! I like how it leaves my skin. I recommend it if you want to have tanned skin for a long time.