Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSun Laboratories
Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 27 Oz

Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz.

by Sun Laboratories

Does this leave your face discolored or blotchy? That seems to be my in biggest problem with face tanners.
Start your review of Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz.!
Bailey T.
Framingham, MA
My face is always the part of my body that looses my tan the fastest! It's hard to find products that don't make my sensitive skin breakout, but I found one! I apply this every few days to keep my skin glowing and looking healthy. It smells good and goes on smooth! Love it!
Jadelyn R.
Winnetka
I love this product! I have tried so so many different tanning products because I have really pale skin and this is the best product I have tried! It’s  not streaky, it’s  so easy to apply especially when you use the glove and there is no odor it actually smells good ! Definitely recommended!
Erin S.
I used this on my face and some other lotion that I bought and this one beat the other one. This one didn’t clump up or have a bad smell. Plus it looks very natural and not fake.
Bob S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz. uploaded by Bob S.
This is the best spray tan ive ever used.. I put 3 coates on and it looks so natural. It smells really great and the color looks exactly what I thought. It last a long time with no touch ups..Great for every day use or just special occasions.. I would totally buy this again..
Haywood H.
Los Angeles
This is a very nice face self tanner. It goes on tinted so you can see were you put it. It does not clog pores. Gives nice natural glow.
Pamela R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz. uploaded by Pamela R.
I first discovered the sun laboratories brand at a Tradeshow. I let them demo it on my legs and and thought it was amazing. It completely blended into my tan line and evens me out. I could not tell my natural tan from the fake tan. It lasted about a week so I didn’t have to keep applying it. It gradually faded without looking blotchy and didn’t smell bad. I got the tanning kit an it lasted me all summer. Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz. uploaded by Kim B.
I use sun laboratories both for personal and for my business. I have a mobile tanning company and there solution is top notch my customers favor it above other ones iv tried. It goes on the best without looking orange or dirty and has a great smell. I personally use the lotions on myself an love it. I tan a lot of heavily tattooed people and the solution is safe for tattoos and can be applied on the face and it’s cruelty free! Gotta love that. I’d definitely recommend picking up a bottle and giving it a go!Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz. uploaded by stephanie S.
Iv been a model and beauty influencer for years and I often receive products from companies but rarely ever end up using them. But I must say I was super impressed with the sunlabs brand. I had a bikini photo shoot and had uneven tan lines from the summer I applied the lotion on my white areas with the mitt and it blended in perfectly! You literally could see no difference between my natural tan an the fake tan! Since then it’s been my go to sunless tanner. Even my photographers comment on how my fake tan is not orange like a lot of other models they shoot. It last me about a week with just one application and it smells great I strongly recommend this product Sun Laboratories Strictly Faces Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion 2.7 Oz.
Hannah P.
I have tried so so many different tanning products because I have really pale skin and this is the best product I have tried! Not only is it not streaky, it is so easy to apply especially when you use the glove and there is no odor. I have really oily skin too and this makes me feel hydrated instead of feeling oily. I definitely recommend!
Rachel G.
This really works and it works quick! Gives your face an instant darker color. Make sure you really rub it in to avoid missed areas! I use a mitt to apply it and it looks beautiful every time. My face has always been paler than the rest of my body, so this evens it out and I love it!