Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz.

by Sun Laboratories

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz.!
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The Sun Labs exfoliant gel has a refreshing light minty fragrance. It also is very gebtle on the skin. The exfoliant properties are very gentle and mild but get the job done. It does such a great job with gettinf rid of dead akin cells, old tan, etc. This is my go to and only exfoliant I use now!
Bailey T.
Framingham, MA
Such an amazing product!! Honestly smells SO good! It is not too harsh on my sensitive skin and exfoliates just enough. Perfect to create a smooth base for your self tanner after the shower. I find it makes the tan last longer too!
Jadelyn R.
Winnetka
I love this product ! This is really good exfoliating soap. It makes my skin super soft and smells super good. Definitely recommend and not a wast of money. Good base before tanner .
Jenifer S.
Very good scrub I always use it in the shower and I really love how it leaves my skin..
Erin S.
This is really good exfoliating soap. It makes my skin super soft and smells super bomb. Definitely recommend and not a wast of money.
Bob S.
Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz. uploaded by Bob S.
This is a really good exfoliating soap.. I keep it in my shower and use it all the time.. It makes my skin feel clean and soft.. You don’t have to use very much a little goes a long way..
Pamela R.
Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz. uploaded by Pamela R.
I first discovered the sun laboratories brand at a Tradeshow. I let them demo it on my legs and and thought it was amazing. It completely blended into my tan line and evens me out. I could not tell my natural tan from the fake tan. It lasted about a week so I didn’t have to keep applying it. It gradually faded without looking blotchy and didn’t smell bad. I got the tanning kit an it lasted me all summer. Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Kim B.
Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz. uploaded by Kim B.
Great minty exfoliating shower gel. I use mine everyday to shower an mildly exfoliate leaving me smelling minty clean. Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz.
stephanie S.
Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz. uploaded by stephanie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sun Laboratories Exfoliant Body Gel 8 fl oz.Great product! I am in love with the smell and gentle exfoliating beads I use it everyday in my shower. It’s gentle An does not irritate my skin can even be used on your face. Leaves you feeling extra smooth an soft and smelling great. I also recommend using it before you apply sun laboratories sunless tanner to get a perfect even application.
Hannah P.
I have tried so so many different tanning products because I have really pale skin and this is the best product I have tried! Not only is it not streaky, it is so easy to apply especially when you use the glove and there is no odor. I have really oily skin too and this makes me feel hydrated instead of feeling oily. I definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?