BY SUN LABORATORIES

The Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion provides the deepest, darkest tan that feels luxurious on the skin. It gives instant color guide to avoid streaking. see more...

• I just purchased this in dark because I have read if you ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to St. Trropez? 1 Answers
  • I have been reading up on this and curious if it is worth...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lori A.
Princeton
I love sun labs products my favorite is the dark sunsations I use it once a week it never streaks looks like you have been in the sun all week
The smell is Amazing no dha smell at all. Always use gloves or a tanning mitt to apply because it has a very dark color guide which is great it let's you see where your applying it. I leave it on all night doesn't stain your sheets rinse the color guard off the next day no soap and pat dry makes the tan last longer.
I love anything Sun Labs! Their self tanner is amazing and so easy to use! The glove it comes with is super soft and helps the product glide on so effortlessly. In the bottle the tanner looks too dark but honestly it works perfect for me and I have fair skin. There is never any streaks or blotchy spots when I use their products! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a holy grail tanner!
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The Sun Labs very dark 4 oz self tanning lotion is such a nice color. If you want that nice tan, looking like you just came from vacation- this tanner is for you.  Application was really easy and not messy at all. It is streak free and smells amazing. Like cherry almond. It is totally affordable and I will definitely be stocking up! The 4 oz got me through a month. And I tan 1-2 times a week. I cant recommend this product enough!
Emily L.
By far the best self tanner I’ve used. I got this in ultra dark and I’m more on the pale side, I thought it might be too dark but I went for it. The results were soooo good I had this nice tan but not orange and there was no smell. I got lots of compliments saying I looked so tan even thinner lol. Definitely my holy grail go to tanner
Hannah P.
I have tried so so many different tanning products because I have really pale skin and this is the best product I have tried! Not only is it not streaky, it is so easy to apply especially when you use the glove and there is no odor. I have really oily skin too and this makes me feel hydrated instead of feeling oily. I definitely recommend!
May M.
This is my HOLY GRAIL beauty staple! I cannot be without a tan! I shy away from the tanning beds & cant afford constant spray tans. This product is amazing! SUPER AFFORDABLE price point & amazing product. I wear it year round. I have recommended it to all of my friends & they also swear by it.
McKenzie Q.
Boise
I love this! My skin has always been super pale so I have tried all types of self tanning products. I love this particular one because it has little to no odor and is not streaky. It does not stain my clothes and the color is instant. The price is great and comes with so much product in each bottle. They also include a bit which is essential for applying a great tan. I will definitely be purchasing again once my bottle runs out.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
YESSS!!!!! I was nervous when I got this because it is SO dark. It actually doesn't apply that dark so its perfect if you have fair skin and just looking for a slight tan but at the same time its buildable without being orange and you can get the shade you want with this. Its so easy to apply, you see it where its applying at, it absorbs very quickly, smells good and doesn't irritate my skin like some of these self-tanners do. I love this, it has replace my Jergens and Neutrogena tanners. In my photo I shared, the top one is the first application and the bottom photo is the second application the following day, you can see the difference in the shades. AMAZING stuff.
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this self tanner. I have tried them all! This stuff is the BEST. I can't believe how dark it makes my skin! I am beyond pale and my skin just will not tan. This self tanner gives me a crazy good tan and it looks so natural! It has a green undertone to keep the color from looking orange, and it definitely does its job! A little on the pricey side, but cheaper than a tanning salon and so worth the money! Give it a try! :)
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
I just received this today and tried a sample on my arms before I did my whole body because I wanted to make sure I didn't turn orange. I am happily surprised at how much, it worked with very little product applied. I got the hand mitt also which is a must I believe. I'm put a small mount on both arms to test texture, absorbtion, and smell. It passed all test!! The color is bronze Brown and I applied it with the mitt using small circles and rubbed it in an extra 5 minutes not to streak. And I am so amazed!!! Great product.. affordable..and must have!!! Very pleased!!!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I have been reading up on this and curious if it is worth the money. I love St. tropez but it is pretty spendy as well. Also, I am fair skinned but usually stay away from the "light-medium" blends because they are not enough color. Have light skinned people used the medium to deep one?
Megan H.
Salem, OR
How does this compare to St. Trropez?
Yailen M.
Does it leave an orange undertone??
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
I just purchased this in dark because I have read if you have fair skin to go with the dark. I opened the bottle and I'm concerned this might be too dark. I have mixed lotion with other stands to lighten the tan, can I do the same with this brand for my first use to make sure it won't be too dark?