Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion

by Sun Laboratories

The Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion provides the deepest, darkest tan that feels luxurious on the skin. It gives instant color guide to avoid streaking.

I just purchased this in dark because I have read if you have fair skin to go with the dark. I opened the bottle and I'm concerned this might be too dark. I have mixed lotion with other stands to lighten the tan, can I do the same with this brand for my first use to make sure it won't be too dark?
How does this compare to St. Trropez?
I have been reading up on this and curious if it is worth the money. I love St. tropez but it is pretty spendy as well. Also, I am fair skinned but usually stay away from the "light-medium" blends because they are not enough color. Have light skinned people used the medium to deep one?
Start your review of Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion!
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this self tanner. I have tried them all! This stuff is the BEST. I can't believe how dark it makes my skin! I am beyond pale and my skin just will not tan. This self tanner gives me a crazy good tan and it looks so natural! It has a green undertone to keep the color from looking orange, and it definitely does its job! A little on the pricey side, but cheaper than a tanning salon and so worth the money! Give it a try! :)
Cali R.
Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion uploaded by Cali R.
By far the best product I have used! The scent is great for one , the Consistency is great you don’t need a lot to apply. Very affordable and long lasting! NOO orange coloring has a nice bronze look! Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
I just received this today and tried a sample on my arms before I did my whole body because I wanted to make sure I didn't turn orange. I am happily surprised at how much, it worked with very little product applied. I got the hand mitt also which is a must I believe. I'm put a small mount on both arms to test texture, absorbtion, and smell. It passed all test!! The color is bronze Brown and I applied it with the mitt using small circles and rubbed it in an extra 5 minutes not to streak. And I am so amazed!!! Great product.. affordable..and must have!!! Very pleased!!!
Cheryl D.
Their company is trash! They don't pay their employers and the product is cheap!
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
YESSS!!!!! I was nervous when I got this because it is SO dark. It actually doesn't apply that dark so its perfect if you have fair skin and just looking for a slight tan but at the same time its buildable without being orange and you can get the shade you want with this. Its so easy to apply, you see it where its applying at, it absorbs very quickly, smells good and doesn't irritate my skin like some of these self-tanners do. I love this, it has replace my Jergens and Neutrogena tanners. In my photo I shared, the top one is the first application and the bottom photo is the second application the following day, you can see the difference in the shades. AMAZING stuff.
Rebecca H.
This does give you nice color but you must be very careful because it will give streaks if not carefully applied. Preferably apply before bed so you don't risk getting on clothes. I was disappointed with the smell- not the best.
Johanna I.
Fort Dodge, IA
Absolutely love love love this product!! ❤️ whenever I want to save money but still keep a great tan this is the way to go! They say it's an overnight tanner, but I see results right away! I really like the smell of it to! Fresh scent and you just have to make sure you rub it in really good otherwise you get streaks. But this is probably the only lotion I will use!:)
Jeannie P.
You have to apply with the MIT, which sells separately. it does go on orange yet lasts through body washing and smells horrible.
Jadelyn R.
Winnetka
It’s a very affordable product, other ones that Ive seen were charging a lot more , even at the tanning salons. It Looks very natural on me and it smells really good tbh. Definitely recommend I’m buying this product again!  Doesn’t leave streaks also .
Erin S.
Very affordable and some that I seen was charging a lot or even at the tan shops. Looks very natural on me and my daughter and it doesn’t smell bad, smells really great tbh. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...