BY SUN LABORATORIES

All natural ingredients which also help to moisturize and protect the body without clogging pores or irritating sensitive skin, creating the most natural looking tan without the sun. (Overnight Instant Self-Tanning Foam)Size: 4 oz see more...

Emily L.
This foam was so easy to apply it wasn’t runny or too thick it was perfect. I could also see the color appear so I didn’t miss any spots. The color was so good I wasn’t orange like most self tanners, I actually looked like I had been getting a nice golden tan. I definitely will be using this again.
May M.
I typically use the sun labs lotion but I wanted to try the mousse for my legs since it’s usually an easier application. I really like the mousse it glides on smoothly and evenly and dried super fast. It gave the same golden tan color as the lotion and I am hooked! I always get complimented on my tan & recommend this to everyone !
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
The foam is so fun! It's really easy to apply and goes on smooth. You don't need too much which is nice as well. Good price for a great product. I love the lotion version but the foam is awesome!
Aime C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tanning foam, it’s the only foam formula I’ve ever used and it is very dark and even more forgiving than the lotion version which I have use for 3 years! I will continue to use the mouse because I feel it’s easier to distribute all over and dries faster than the lotion. They do both have a black cherry scent which I love! It is strong but does go away after rinsing the product off. Non aerosol pump. Cruelty free.
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very disappointed. Unless I got a faulty bottle, this product sucks. It gave no tan. Color guard washes off and you have no more tan than before. The lotion product by this brand is MUCH better.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this self tanner. Its easy to apply, the foam is easy to blend in. It doesn't streak and not orange. It gives you a beautiful, natural looking tan.

back