Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker

Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker

Shop Clinique Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this product work over a long period of time, or is it something that will wash off with makeup every night?
Is this long lasting or a one time wear?
Does this have a lot of glitter sparky or more of a glow ?
Start your review of Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker!
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker uploaded by Kerstinsparkles B.
This is a multi tasking product. I use it to mix with my foundation when I get a tan so my face is not super pale. Or use it as a tan on my neck/chest when I am super pale. Not streaky and can be built up if you want more colour. It comes out of the tube very dark though. Would recommend.
Harley B.
It's too expensive and I hate this product if got in my dry skin and I hate it I am so
Nicole T.
Calgary, AB
Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker uploaded by Nicole T.
I love mixing this gel with my moisturizer before putting on my face. It gives a nice glow and easier to spread with my moisturizer. Gives my face a nice glow when it’s lacking some oomfff. I have only been using it for a few weeks and don’t have any complaints at this point. Also know a little goes a long way.
Kaamilha K.
Gordon's Bay
I always use this product when I want a natural gloss look. Not only does it smell good but hydrate my lips after a season change so no cracks and sore lips anymore. It is pricey I must admit but definitely worth buying. One product I will buy again.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this gelee bronzer! It mixes into makeup easily, provides a good bronze color, and the color stays put even when you rub it. I would recommend mixing it with foundation, serum or moisturizer though because the color is potent.
Jessica F.
Brimfield, IL
When I first purchased this product, I didn't like it at all....probably because I wasn't using it correctly. The first couple times I used it, I tried applying it like you would a cream bronzer & just dabbed it onto my cheeks & tried to blend it in - didn't work. Looked patchy & streaky. That's when I decided to try mixing it in with my foundation. That's the way to do it! When you mix a couple drops in with your foundation (liquid works best) & then apply it, it gives you a really beautiful sun kissed glow. And since you only need a couple drops, the bottle lasts quite awhile.
emily J.
Sun Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker uploaded by emily J.
Cons: I just don't like this product. To me, once I apply this product, it is patchy and doesn't blend. Additionally, when I squeeze the product out, it is black/dark brown. After applying to my face it stays the same and looks funky. Pros: The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. I feel like it is easy to get the product out of. Conclusion: No, I do not recommend this product. Honestly, I would return it if I still could. The only time I would ever try this is summer, but this product just doesn't appeal to me.
Maybelline C.
Yo no la he podido comprar, pero una amiga la tiene y me la aplique un día y fue fabulosa, desearía tenerla para prolongar su uso y ver grandiosos resultados.
Sara B.
I love having a sun kissed glow, but really like to keep my sun exposure to a minimum.  I have a lot freckles and the sun really brings them out more, so I love this product! It will give me a nice light tan, without making you look orange or fake. You get that awesome look of- I just got back from vacation glow! I would definitely buy this again.
Andrea C.
Hermosa beach , CA
I purchased this product after checking it out on Influenster and bought it from Sephora. Instructions say to mix with foundation but I mixed with my tinted moisturizer and love it! It's a super natural healthy looking glow that is lightweight.