Sun is Shining Eyeshadow Palette

by Sleek MakeUP

Sleek MakeUP's Sun is Shining Eyeshadow Palette features an array back-to-basic soft nudes, subtle golds and warm peach shades, perfect for chic daytime looks Includes matte shades, ideal for perfecting a subtle smoky eye effect. Features 12 shades of mineral based highly-pigmented eyeshadows.

Mica, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl 77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 75470 (Carmine), Cl 16035 (Red 40).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun is Shining Eyeshadow Palette!
Harbor city , CA
I’ve never been more in love with a eye shadow palette! This was a complementary and resting purposes but with my hazel eyes this is the best for me the colors are amazing along with the beautiful pigments!
Essexville , MI
Sun is Shining Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kristin C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Didn’t know what to expect when I received this pallet but I absolutely loved it. Super pigmented and blends great. (Even better than some of my super high end shadows). Great quality for the price.Sun is Shining Eyeshadow Palette
i posted a review of this on ultas website just earlier today but i didn’t really enjoy this palette
Ogallala, NE
Hard hard hard. No softness or blendability. Very patchy and just not my jam. Good pigment though.
Skåne
Perfect everyday nude pallette that’s at a great price point. It blends like a dream, seriously. I’ve tried my friends Natasha denona pallette and even though that pallette is super pretty and pigmented, this sleek pallette takes the cake in blendability. It’s pigmented and buildable, but does have. Abit of fallout. But I dont really care about that.
Bucharest
For my first eyeshadow palette it was really really nice. I had everything i needed in it