Sun In Hair Lightener Lemon Fresh

Sun In?? Lemon Fresh Hair Lightener.
4.7 fl oz (138 ml).

I Am so confused whether I should buy it or not, I would really appreciate if you could help me with answering some questions, I have dark blonde/ light brown hair 😇🙏🏻 1) What effect does it have on quality of hair? 2) Is it permanent and if no how usually should you use it? 3) Do you use any additional products to avoid any bad effects on your hair?
How does this product effect gray/white hairs?
what product do you guys use for your dead hair?
Start your review of Sun In Hair Lightener Lemon Fresh!
Product Highlights
“The product lightens your hair by using acidic compounds similar to the old fashion/ home remedy lemon juice process.” in reviews
“When I wasn't doing it that was I would spray it in my hair and put the blow dryer to it to create the same effect as the sun!” in reviews
Como, WA
Review for: Super Blonde with Lemon
I love sun in hair lightener!!! Before I ever went to the salon, I use to use sun in on my hair while vacationing in Florida. It actually works so well! I would just spray it all over my hair while I was in the pool or the beach. I have used it several times and can say it actually works. Smells good too.
I LOVE this stuff. It works so well when you're on the beach and spray this all in your hair when you get out of the water, and you'll notice a significant difference once your hair dries in the sun. Use it for a week and you'll have highlights! Really great stuff.
This has been a staple in my hair products for as long as I can remember. I love my hair light in the summer. I have used it to lighten brown and it does the trick. I also use it on my artificial blonde and it doesn't make yellow or orange streaks. It lightens it just like the sun would just a little more intense.
Swainsboro, GA
Love using this product in the summer! I spray it in my hair and go lay outside and tan! It naturally lightens my hair and makes it look great! It doesn't make it look yellow or anything thing crazy like that! I love using this product! It is also good for keeping my roots from being so dark.
I tried this to help lighten my hair before pictures last month and didn't see much of a result. My hair lightens a lot in the summer and I was hoping to expedite it. My hair is slightly lighter, but nothing significant.
I love this product it lightens the hair straight away it's my everyday favourite but sadly I can't find where to buy it anymore 😔😔
Sydney
Good way to go lighter without agressive chemical. Pretty good in natiral/virgin hair.
Saint Louis
Review for: Super Blonde with Lemon
I absolutely live by this product. I used to have dirty blonde hair and i’m the summer my natural highlights would get super blonde. As i got older my natural blonde highlights didn’t get as blonde as I liked. I have never dyed my hair and am still not interesting since it’s so expensive and hard to keep up with. So I found this product online and buy it at Walmart for $4. I have been using it for 6 months now and love it!! It is super easy to use, once I get out of the shower I spray it into my wet hair and blow dry. You instantly see results. It is even better in the summer with the sun hitting it. I use it about once a month now to keep up with lightening my hair! I recommend it to all my friends when they ask if I dyed my hair blonder!!Sun In Hair Lightener Lemon Fresh
Montclair, NJ
Review for: Super Blonde with Lemon
Sun in will DEFINITELY lighten your hair significantly in one use. Your hair will smell amazing during use as well. The only downside is the brassiness of the product and the lack of control over the product you actually have. If you have darker hair your hair will turn out orange while my blonde hair got slightly yellow- needed to be toned desperately. As it grew out I noticed a distinct line of where my roots were due to how much it lightened my hair and how poorly I applied it. The grow out was unsightly. I can confidently say though if you apply this well and blend it with your roots and are ready to tone it you will have a good experience.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Original
I’ve always loved Sun In!! Since I was a very little girl. When I was young and I wanted to color my hair (like my mom) my mom would get me Sun In to lighten my hair without having to dye it. Ever since I started using it when I was younger...there is not a summer that goes by that I do not use it. Every summer while we are outside/at the beach/pool etc I will spray Sun In in my hair. The Sun In & the sun will work its magic. After a day in the sun, my hair will be noticeably lighter. I love that this product uses the sun to lighten your hair. Its reasonably priced and smells good! I definitely would recommend this product.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...