BY SUN-IN #2 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Sun In?? Lemon Fresh Hair Lightener.
4.7 fl oz (138 ml). see more...

• ** copied from a fellow influenster*** Now I've been seei...30 Answers
  • Is it best to use it on dry or wet hair??1 Answers
  • Does this product work with dark hair? I have really blac...4 Answers
Sun In Hair Lightener Lemon Fresh
  • "The product lightens your hair by using acidic compounds similar to the old fashion/ home remedy lemon juice process." in 5 reviews
  • "When I wasn't doing it that was I would spray it in my hair and put the blow dryer to it to create the same effect as the sun!" in 5 reviews
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this product are used to use it as a kid and I still use it today some people get mad when they see that if you put it on your dark brown hair it’ll make it a little bit more red and that’s what the bottle actually says. so if you’re not looking for dark brown hair turned a little bit red don’t use it that’s what I use it for I’m a brunette and I absolutely love how my reds come out so just keep that in mind if you have dark brown hair and you’re expecting it to be light brown. It’s not make sure you READ thing
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I love sun in! My hair is a dark red color but compared to many people's brown hair my hair is very light. I never liked how dark my red hair was compared to other red heads. So i was in rite aid one day and i picked it up and bought it. It seemed like a good product. I bought it and tried it out with a blow dryer and it works like a charm. My hair went from dark red to a strawberry blonde. That was only the first time. Many people thought i died my hair. The second time was my last time because i was afraid i would go blonde. But its good to touch up my roots. If you don't want to go completely blonde than this isn't for you. It really works. Its crazy how great this product is.
Ashley G.
i honestly got this last spring not thinking it was actually gonna work or make any noticeable effect. i just started using it regularly, spraying it on my hair about 3-4 times a week after i washed my hair. then people at school started telling me my hair looked lighter. it says on the bottle that if you have dark hair, a reddish undertone will show when it lightens and that’s what happened to mine. that’s the only thing i don’t like about this spray, other than that, it works good and will gradually get lighter and lighter as you continue to use.
Nina B.
rutherford
People ask me all the time if I color my hair and I don’t! But I do have natural highlights because of the sun in! I have mousy brown hair and I use sun in all year round to give my hair a golden glow! In the summer I use it when I get out of the ocean so it works with the sun light and then through the winter months I use it when I get out of the shower with a blow dryer! It’s magical I love it
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg , VA
This product is SO COOL. During the summer time i used to only lighten my hair using this stuff. I’d use it with a blow dryer and instantly see results and I’d never go to the beach without it. I used it every day for a whole summer & this is what it looked like. (My natural hair color is at my roots obv)
Madison W.
Honolulu
I used this every summer! I’m naturally blonde but this definitely brings out my Natural highlights with out the damage of bleach! It’s my go to when I’m at the beach or laying out in the pool!!! I do NOT highlight my hair. So this stuff really does the job!! Sun In Hair Lightener Lemon Fresh
Bennie S.
Livermore, CA
This product can ruin ur hair if u dnt know how to use it ,first of all I don’t recommend it if u plan on coloring ur hair afterwards ,this is for those who already have light virgin hair and they just wanna “naturally “ its lighten their hair a little ,definitely dnt recommend it to people with realy dark color processed hair .
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I have dark hair, so this is a fun product for me. It gives my dark brown hair a strawberry tint! I wish I had blonde to test this on! But for even brown hair, it lightens. It’s not going to go from dark to blonde... but if you’re looking to lighten and get a different shade on dark hair this is a fun product that smells very beachy. The smell alone makes me want to go in the sun!
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have untreated light brown/dark blonde hair. I use this regularly in the summer and have never had any issues with hair turning orange. Maybe slight red undertones but I like the effect. I don’t think it has been very damaging as I only apply it on damp hair and deep condition after. Definitely don’t use this if you don’t plan on spoiling your hair after!
Nubia G.
Ok so, I think this is a hit or miss type of product. The smell was not very pleasant, I kinda had hoped it would smell like coconut or lemon or even berry. It smelt like perm or chemicals. Anyways, bought this because I went on vacation the the beach house. Used this for the whole week and I did see a slight, very slight change in my hair. Now, I was in the sun for a long time... didn't do much to my hair. I did like how my hair looked when I got home from vacation, but wished it lived up to my expectations and how they advertise their bottles made me excited for nothing really. So it's a hit or miss. You either like it or you don't. I would say, no. I wouldn't purchase this if you have long thick brown hair.
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
** copied from a fellow influenster*** Now I've been seeing on influenster there has been a power impact thing going on....to help show how active we are on this app and it's usually commenting your name letter by letter....but that seems a bit over rated and I wanted to give this a little twist. So I will be asking questions and each question you comment separately and I will like your comments. 1.)favorite pallet used 2.) Favorite makeup brand 3.)favorite concealer 4.) Favorite color 5.) Favorite makeup guru 6.) Height 7.)hair color 8.)least favorite makeup product 9.)single or taken 10.) How active are you on influenster Make sure to comment and yes I will be liking everyone's 💕💞this is teamwork and we need to work together so we all are able to get Vox boxes cause I have yet to get one and i want to help my makeup lovers or anyone on this app 💕💞
Marissa G.
Medina, OH
Does the coloring look natural? If somebody didn't know better would it look as if you'd spent five times as much time in the sun? or is it clearly from a bottle?
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Which store could I find this at
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Does this work better than lemon juice or just the same?
Brenda P.
I have my hair dyed blonde already will this make it even more blonde ? I hope it does but won't turn it orange