BY SUN-IN

INDICATIONS: SUN-IN Hair Lightener Lemon - 4.7 Oz Sun-In Super brings out your natural highlights just like the sun - only faster! Lightens and brightens blonde hair - making it blonder. Brunettes lighten up and look sun-bronzed and kissed by the sun. It's easy to use and gradually lightens hair while you relax in the sun or use a blow dryer. Best of all, you control how light you go! Each time you use Sun-in your hair gets lighter and brighter. The advanced conditioning system see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
I know a lot of people have mix feelings about this product but it’s been my favorite for years. You just spray this in and go spend your day at the beach, zoo, park or where ever you’ll get plenty of sunlight. Cost no more than $5 depending on store. As far as the drying issue people complain about, I recommend doing a deep conditioning treatment the day you use and or leave in conditioner
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I used this produce during last summer. The more I laid in the sun, the lighter my hair became and I was fine with that. Unfortunately it also burned my hair because I was out all do. I would definitely say if you are going to be in the sun all day to NOT use this produce like that. I never had a problem in the past but this time I did.  I will probably use it again, just in moderation the next time.
Lisa L.
I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.  IT'S AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE.  IT MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOU AREN'T CAUSING AS MUCH DAMAGE TO YOUR HAIR AS STRONG COMMERCIAL  DYE OR BLEACH CHEMICALS.  I DON'T GO IN THE SUN MUCH, SO I TEND TO LIGHTEN WITH HEAT, ALTHOUGH THE SUN METHOD PRODUCES A MORE INTENSE RESULT.  CURRENTLY USING NOW FOR SUN-KISSED FACE-FRAMING HIGHLIGHTS
Sedona T.
It does the job! I did notice that it destroyed my hair though. I always use it when I am on vacation to lighten my hair a bit faster. Then I go back home and although it makes my color look great, I end up regretting the decision because my hair is dry and brittle. It's a quick fix at a very low price though!
Courtney M.
Nashville
Love using this product during the summer to add some natural highlights to my hair. I don't dye my hair so whenever the summer hits I just add a sprits of this when i'm going outside and i get beautiful light brown and blonde streaks to me hair. And people usually think its professionally done.
Meagan M.
This is the first product I ever used to lighten my hair. It’s always available on Walmart shelves and is very affordable. The only negative is that, if you want a drastic difference you may have to use the whole bottle. Tip: using a hair drier may work better than sitting in the sun because the heat is much closer and more effective.
Abby B.
I purchased this product last summer to help give my hair a lightener look with out the salon price. It worked amazing and woman in my family have been using this product for years. I would definitely buy again. I purchased this product at Walmart.
Emily J.
Jenkins, KY
Recommended by a friend. She went to the beach with brown hair & came back completely blonde on top! Was shocked at these results!! Would recommend if you do not want to actually dye your hair. (& it’s cheaper)
Mallory B.
Sm
I use this during the summer time to lighten up my hair almost naturally. It's a little sticky, but does the job. Smells good too. I have used this almost every summer for the last 5 years. Very affordable.
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
I used to use this all the time when I was younger! I have oily hair and it works well for me! It's not too expensive but I just haven't used it in a long time. I was always very satisfied with this product