BY SUN-IN

INDICATIONS: SUN-IN Hair Lightener Lemon - 4.7 Oz Sun-In Super brings out your natural highlights just like the sun - only faster! Lightens and brightens blonde hair - making it blonder. Brunettes lighten up and look sun-bronzed and kissed by the sun. It's easy to use and gradually lightens hair while you relax in the sun or use a blow dryer. Best of all, you control how light you go! Each time you use Sun-in your hair gets lighter and brighter. The advanced conditioning system see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelly J.
Tallahassee, FL
I have naturally dark brown hair that I dye red/copper- most dark haired people would be mortified to have the brassy shade that I have. The instructions advise against someone like me using this but since it's the color I like I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom when my color gets a little too dark or if I need help with my roots before dying again. I feel like I spray a lot when using but curious how much others use to get a more dramatic effect in one usage (unless it's strictly the heat that matters). I also use this in the summertime on my arms to lighten the hairs and that always works when I'm at the pool or beach. For the price, and convenience I love this sneaky little tool that I can use year round.
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
I naturally have medium/light blonde hair and I've used this for about 8 years. I use it more often during the summer but sometimes I'll use it during the winter (and use a hair dryer) to give my hair a little more umph and to lessen the appearance of "roots". It works within 1-2 uses for me when I use a hairdryer and it makes my hair noticeably lighter after just a couple of hours in the sun. The only drawback is that it has a yellow/golden hue vs the icy blonde that is trendy right now. It I want it to be icier I'll just use a purple shampoo and voila, perfect hair color for less than $10.
I used this product with my daughter, she is naturally blonde but this product worked on her awful! She had for a week or so an orange shade all over her hair ! I don’t recommend this product at all ! So disappointed Sun-In Hair Lightener
Cassidy M.
Used to use this when I was younger. Good for hair that was never treated or colored before. It turned my dirty blonde hair a little orangey which was not fun- I use salon versions of this which work much much much better and aren’t that expensive either
Fiona R.
Westfield, NJ
This stuff works kind of. If you already have light hair I guess. However, this makes your hair so incredibly dry. It was like baking my head. I know other products like this exist and they probably work better. Overall I’m just not happy with it.
Dara P.
Elberton, GA
Did nothing! I'm a natural dirty blonde, and this did absolutely nothing to my hair. My hair naturally lightens in the sun throughout the summer, and this did nothing to speed up the process and smelt gross.
Lisa L.
I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.  IT'S AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE.  IT MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOU AREN'T CAUSING AS MUCH DAMAGE TO YOUR HAIR AS STRONG COMMERCIAL  DYE OR BLEACH CHEMICALS.  I DON'T GO IN THE SUN MUCH, SO I TEND TO LIGHTEN WITH HEAT, ALTHOUGH THE SUN METHOD PRODUCES A MORE INTENSE RESULT.  CURRENTLY USING NOW FOR SUN-KISSED FACE-FRAMING HIGHLIGHTS
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
As a Florida resident (and a natural dark blonde), I live for Sun-in. It's a regular part of my beach/pool/tanning routine. It smells nice & helps to bring out the natural blonde highlights in my hair. It will forever be a favorite beauty product of mine.
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I used this produce during last summer. The more I laid in the sun, the lighter my hair became and I was fine with that. Unfortunately it also burned my hair because I was out all do. I would definitely say if you are going to be in the sun all day to NOT use this produce like that. I never had a problem in the past but this time I did.  I will probably use it again, just in moderation the next time.
Olivia B.
New Castle
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. if you get your hair done in a salon, the ingredients in this product could potentially have a reaction with the hair color or bleach and MELT YOUR HAIR OFF. I worked as a hair dresser. I've seen it. This stuff ruins hair. If you want sun-kissed hilights... Go to the salon and trust a professional