BY SUN-IN #63 in Conditioner

INDICATIONS: SUN-IN Hair Lightener Lemon - 4.7 Oz Sun-In Super brings out your natural highlights just like the sun - only faster! Lightens and brightens blonde hair - making it blonder. Brunettes lighten up and look sun-bronzed and kissed by the sun. It's easy to use and gradually lightens hair while you relax in the sun or use a blow dryer. Best of all, you control how light you go! Each time you use Sun-in your hair gets lighter and brighter. The advanced conditioning system see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth G.
Cameron, OK
I'm naturally blonde but when I want a slightly lighter color I grab this. It's very easy to use...just spray in, work in and either blow dry or air dry in the sun. I normally blow dry unless I'm at the lake and in full sun to air dry. It has a nice scent that's not overbearing. I love this product and will continue to buy it. If you're just wanting to lighten your hair a bit I'd definitely recommend trying this product.
Stepha V.
This stuff actually works and smells pretty good too! I like that it leave natural highlights even on my dark hair and they look gradual and almost professional. The highlights also get lighter with time so it gives me this nice ombre effect as I continue to spray in my hair when it is growing.
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I used this produce during last summer. The more I laid in the sun, the lighter my hair became and I was fine with that. Unfortunately it also burned my hair because I was out all do. I would definitely say if you are going to be in the sun all day to NOT use this produce like that. I never had a problem in the past but this time I did.  I will probably use it again, just in moderation the next time.
Carrie C.
When I used this it did extremely to well. When using it it more then lighten my hair, it made my light brown hair to nearly blonde. This is a good product to use if you do not want to color your hair but would like to make it lighter. The instructions are made clear, just don't over spray your hair like I did, unless you wanna be blonde lol. I was satisfied with product and would recommend to others.
Lisa L.
I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.  IT'S AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE.  IT MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOU AREN'T CAUSING AS MUCH DAMAGE TO YOUR HAIR AS STRONG COMMERCIAL  DYE OR BLEACH CHEMICALS.  I DON'T GO IN THE SUN MUCH, SO I TEND TO LIGHTEN WITH HEAT, ALTHOUGH THE SUN METHOD PRODUCES A MORE INTENSE RESULT.  CURRENTLY USING NOW FOR SUN-KISSED FACE-FRAMING HIGHLIGHTS
Grace F.
Shorewood
This is the perfect product for the summer! I didn't want to pay to get my hair dyed to I started using this at the beginning of the summer and by the end of summer, my hair was a few shades lighter. My hair is naturally a medium brown and after I used this for a bout a month it was a lighter caramel. Overall, this product worked very well for me; you just need to be patient. :)
Robin Y.
When I was in high school I remember buying this product from CVS. I was surprised at how well it lightened my hair. It didn't leave it blotchy or anything, kind of just brought out my natural highlights. I would probably purchase this product again if i was feeling a little frisky during the summer time and wanted to do something different and affordable with my hair color!
Lisa L.
Morehead, KY
always a go-to summer essential!!! be careful however. in high-school i was in the marching band and put this on to "work" while i was practicing outside for 4 hours??? total bleach job. lol. but for real... i use this product every summer. swear by it. easy to control where the highlights go and all that. plus you can do it easily with a hair dryer! :)
Sedona T.
It does the job! I did notice that it destroyed my hair though. I always use it when I am on vacation to lighten my hair a bit faster. Then I go back home and although it makes my color look great, I end up regretting the decision because my hair is dry and brittle. It's a quick fix at a very low price though!
Meagan M.
This is the first product I ever used to lighten my hair. It’s always available on Walmart shelves and is very affordable. The only negative is that, if you want a drastic difference you may have to use the whole bottle. Tip: using a hair drier may work better than sitting in the sun because the heat is much closer and more effective.