BY SUN

Mellisa M.
Corpus Christi
Great product! 5 stars and recommend to anyone looking for great detergent on a budget. Smells great and lasts for a month doing laundry for a household of four adults. 💖
Thandi W.
La Verne, CA
It's super cheap, it gets the job done and it makes my clothes smell good. I don't have any allergies to detergent so no complaints here on if it gives rashes of any sort. As a broke college student, this detergent is awesome.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
If you are looking for a great cleaner at an even better price, I recommend Sun Fresh Morning Breeze. It's not the best a removing deep set in stains, but perfect for towels or sheets that need freshened up. The smell is amazing and it leaves you laundry feeling soft and fresh.
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH
Sun is my first choice for laundry soap. I did a science project with my daughter, using all different brands with stains. Sun worked the best on all the stains. (Better even than Tide!)
Maria S.
I love using this brand. It has a nice aurora and thickness to it. I have used other brands and caught myself putting more than a cap full on my load, but with Sun I can literally use just one cap and it's a done deal.
Julie E.
Vernon, NY
This is a good bang for your buck. It won't leave a whole in your pocket, but it will make it smell good and leave it very clean! I recommend highly to people looking for budget friendly brands. I would buy this again, you can find it pretty much everywhere!
K. M.
I love that I don't need a bunch of detergent in order to get my clothes clean. Although I would prefer more of a fresh scent and a better job at getting tough stains out. I would recommend this brand if your just washing a regular load without tough stains.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
The formula is pretty thin, the detergent smells good but doesn't last long as clothes dries. The price is amazing though. We have a puppy and use this detergent to wash her bed if she has an accident or towels we use to clean up accidents.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
This works great but sometimes I rewash the clothes because they still smell like my husbands job after working. It is effective otherwise. It doesn't remove stains or anything though. Good price but I prefer Tide Pods (but they are pricier).
brenda y.
Rockford, IL
I do use Sun a lot when I don't have money to buy Gain or Purex. I have found that I have use a lot of this product in my water to form some nice suds. It does wash my clothes pretty well ... so that is great news. I would recommend this product as an alternative.