Add a Photo

#778 in Laundry Detergent
brenda y.
brenda y.
Rockford, IL

I do use Sun a lot when I don't have money to buy Gain or Purex. I have found that I have use a lot of this product in my water to form some nice suds. It does wash my clothes pretty well ... so that is great news. I would recommend this product as an alternative.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Jennings, LA

Sun detergent does a great job on my clothes. I use it especially on my towels. It is cheaper then the others and does just as great as they do. I have not been disappointed in Sun. it is very affordable and I would recommend everyone to try it at least once.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Vernon, NY

This is a good bang for your buck. It won't leave a whole in your pocket, but it will make it smell good and leave it very clean! I recommend highly to people looking for budget friendly brands. I would buy this again, you can find it pretty much everywhere!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY

This works great but sometimes I rewash the clothes because they still smell like my husbands job after working. It is effective otherwise. It doesn't remove stains or anything though. Good price but I prefer Tide Pods (but they are pricier).
Kina A.
Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA

I love this product because it is not expensive . This product works well. Sun does not have a lot of the dyes in it like most detergents. I think that it effective and very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH

Sun is my first choice for laundry soap. I did a science project with my daughter, using all different brands with stains. Sun worked the best on all the stains. (Better even than Tide!)
Christy R.
Christy R.
Smithfield, UT

I use this because it smells good and lasts long. I only buy it because it's cheap and don't have money for a different kind. It cleans clothing some
Michele L.
Michele L.
Surprise, AZ

I honestly use this cause it's cheap. It smells good but it doesn't work as well as the more expensive brands. I always pair it with fabric softener
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV

When I'm on a budget this is my go too .. it is cheap and does what it needs too but you do kinda have to put more then normal i will buy again
Kirstie G.
Kirstie G.

Smells fresh and clean. The price is cheap but the quality is not. Great product. I would recommend this to anyone.

Join Now