BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

Amber W.
Millcreek
Pros: smells really good, is priced very fairly. Cons: needs a lot for heavily soiled items. Overall, I liked it but wouldn't use for towels, diapers, or other heavily soiled laundry again.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a HUGE fan of the large 188FL oz jug from Sun. I think that it is a very effective brand, but it is a way more cost friendly option than it's competitors. I think the smell is very refreshing and does a great job of taking out the odors of even my husband (who's a personal trainer & sweats in his clothes all day)
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
Great laundry detergent. I pay $5 for a big one like this & it lasts me like a month (I do a lot of laundry). Smells really good & does a good job at getting stains out.
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It doesn't even take a full cap to get a load of laundry nice and clean. One of these bottles lasts my family of 6 at least a month (depending on how often we have to run laundry). Very affordable and a great scent as well. Highly recommend it to others!
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
The sun brand is one of the cheapest detergents so we decided to go with it. It doesn’t always work the greatest and sometimes our clothes feel musty but with some fabric softener it makes it really easy to make them smell nice it gets the job done
JENNIFER P.
DENVER, CO
I buy this product based solely on the price/value. It has a great smell that's not too overpowering and get the job done just as well as more expensive laundry detergents.
Susan B.
Jerseyville
Very affordable! Smells great. This product to gets stains out of most clothing items! I love the fact that you can get a big bottle of detergent for under $6.00!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I have a big family so laundry detergent can definitely be an expense to us. We have three children all under the age of 5 and this laundry detergent is probably 6-7 on average for the bigger size and it cleans and leaves a fresh smell better than name brand detergents. Will repurchase
Heather B.
Sumas, WA
Sun laundry detergent is a good way to get your clothes clean. I have used more expensive brands and have concluded that they do not clean any better than the great priced Sun. I told my daughter about it and she now uses it. If asked about laundry detergents I do recommend.
Sheena R.
This is a great product. I love the smell of it and it gets my clothes clean. I don't have to use as much since I got a new washer so it does save me some money when buying this product. I will continue to re purchase.