BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Super affordable first off plus lasts a while mine usually lasts about a week and a half it's concentrated so don't have to use slot...very fresh smell and love Tue smell if my house after washing with it!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
We use this detergent all the time I think it's the only detergent we use it is very effective Mel's good gets our clothes very clean it's very affordable and I would most definitely recommend I love it
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
If you're on a budge & need detergent, this should be your go to item. Its a great bargain price. Personally when I used it, I don't like it. I feel like it doesn't clean my clothes.
Brandy P.
Apple Valley, CA
I love the affordability of this detergent. It works as well as pricier brands, but the scents aren't very strong- which I actually appreciate.
José L.
Hilmar, CA
Tiene un buen aroma y no se ocupa de mucho detergente para lavar la ropa y que la deje limpia además que no deja la ropa manchada con residuos.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
I love thag this laundry soap comes in a extra large container cheap and even after you sry your clothes you can still smell the soap.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
I only use this when someone else in my house buys it, I don't prefer it since I would rather have a more organic brand.
Lina D.
Glendale, AZ
Me gusta es buen producto y satisface mis necesidades limpia muy bien la ropa hasta ahora no he encontrado otro mejor
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Does a ton of loads and leaves my clothes smelling fresh. Good price and you get a lot of it so it's a win win.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Affordable! !!! It cleans I only have to use a little and a little goes a long way. I also enjoy the scent