BY SUN

This detergent is hypoallergenic: it’s free of dyes and perfumes which can irritate sensitive skin. It’s also biodegradable and phosphate free. So it’s gentle on you, but still tough on dirt and stains to keep your clothes looking like new. see more...

Lynn K.
Bowling Green, KY
Sun's Free and Clear liquid laundry detergent is one of my go to products.  I find it takes more than the recommended amount to do a load of laundry, which is disappointing, but it is very effective.  For the price, it does a terrific job getting my clothes clean AND our skin free from rashes because it is "Free and Clear" of perfumes, dyes and other additives that do nothing for the product's ability to clean clothes.  I recommend it for everyone who wants to save a little money AND keep their clothes and skin free of irritants.
Liz K.
Plymouth, MI
One of the more inexpensive detergents out there but all detergents had the same active ingredient for the most part that's why I choose son it's sensitive enough where I can use it on my sheets without having a reaction and it cleans well
Elizabeth J.
Cleveland, TN
As far as free and clear detergents go, the Sun Brand is pretty good. It's definitely affordable and worked to my expectations. There's isn't really any scent but that's expected with detergent for sensitive skin.
Brittany A.
Boise, ID
I have been using this detergant for years I have tried many of the scents and they aren't overly strong I feel my clothes do get clean with this detergant how ever my kids clothes need that extra push to get clean so I will sometimes have to use other products before washing with this soap. We continue to use this because to is affordable and we have used it for over 6 years so we buy it out of habit as well.
Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
Great for sensitive skin! There's not too much perfume but it's also keeps your clothes smelling great and looking clean. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with eczema or any other types of sensitive skin.
Lindsey A.
Whitehouse , TX
Great product at a great price point! I love saving money on cleaning products and always buy the biggest size available. My clothes come out of the laundry smelling amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to save money without compromising effectiveness.
Camilla B.
Richmond Hts, MO
Sun free and clear is a bargain buy because if you are sensitive to a lot of dyes and preservatives, this is for you! I use it for my delicates and it really works!
Alexus K.
Maryville, IL
We use this at work for our towels. Its smells pretty pungent at first, but after all the washing and drying it fads to a nice scent. not my favorite, but when you are on a budget, its great.
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
After an unknown allergic reaction a few years ago, I tend to purchase detergents that are free of dyes or extraneous ingredients. Sun is on par with higher priced detergents.
Paola B.
This detergent is okay. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and that it is matched with OxiClean which does work pretty well on fabric.