BY SUN DROP

Sun Drop???? Diet Citrus Soda.
Low calorie.
Naturally flavored citrus soda with other natural flavors.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

• Does this taste like the original Sun Drop? I stay away from diet s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
My family and I used to pick up Sun Drop Diet Citrus Soda once in a while and it is a nice refreshing pop! It tastes like a mix between 7up and Squirt in my opinion. It is definitely tasty and I do enjoy it. I would recommend this soda to others who like the lemon-lime citrus flavor.
Puja P.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
This is definitely a thirst quencher!! i buy this once in a while since it is a little better then drinking soda pops!! its a great drink!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
New Hudson, MI
The regular Sun Drop is amazing but when you make it diet and caffeine free it taste nasty. the only plus side is that it is cheap.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Not nearly as mountain dew, which is definitely what it's trying to be like.
magaly g.
magaly g.
Foodie Expert
Has a great taste. I love the t.v. commercials for this drink it is pretty entertaining and funny.
Hallie M.
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Foodie Expert
Behind Dr. Pepper this is my favorite soda. Its bottled in TX so one of my favorite things about living here is that it's literally everywhere.
Lakechia G.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
I am not a huge fan, but I absolutely love the commercial. They are all so hilariously funny.
michelle w.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Every once in a while I will see Diet Sun Drop on sale and pick up a 2 liter of it. It is refreshing and the citrus covers up the diet taste fairly well, but I never enjoy it enough to buy it at full price.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
Does this taste like the original Sun Drop? I stay away from diet sodas because of the obvious ''diet'' aftertaste. One example is the Diet Coca Cola taste.