BY SUN DROP

Sun Drop® Naturally Flavored Citrus Soda.
Citrus soda with other natural flavors.
170 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Foodie Expert
I hate sun drop. It's so gross. Tastes like carbonated syrup. Makes your spit super think and nasty. I don't recommend these to anyone. Better than nothing I guess though
Lora P.
Lora P.
Foodie Expert
My favorite soda! Not a day goes by that I don't have at least a glass! It's the best citrus soda in my opinion, not overly sweet like Mountain Dew!
Ciera F.
Ciera F.
Columbus, OH
I love it, great refreshing taste and really cheap. We got a 2 liter for 99 cent!! Can't beat that
Erin H.
Erin H.
My favorite drink!!! You could call it an addiction... it's the best soda in my opinion.
Shaq B.
Shaq B.
Hickory, NC
Best soda ever made.. I love it southern soda. My #1 classic Item. My whole Fam loves
Alina Joy S.
Alina Joy S.
Laurelville, OH
Great soda pop, my Mountain Dew loving brother approved of this.
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Gasquet, CA
I have to admit, I was not initially a fan of Sun Drop. Being raised on the West coast I was more of a Squirt girl but here in the South, Sun Drop it is! I've heard it on more than one occasion that "Sun Drop is what Mountain Dew was trying to do". I am a coffee drinker - I have at least two cups every morning. My husband, on the other hand, absolutely despises everything coffee. The taste, the smell, he can't stand any of it. Sun Drop is his coffee and I am very, very thankful to Sun Drop. :) It offers a nice, bubbly citrus taste with a bit of a boost for those early mornings and long afternoons.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I adore Sundrop it is my Favorite Citrus Soda. I usually get it in the 12 pack and I am so addicted to these. The taste is so sweet and tart and thats exactly what I expect from a Citrus soda. I Compare this alot to Squirt soda and it is just as good and they are around the same price also.
tamara e.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Foodie Expert
Sun Drop Citrus Soda reminds me of my childhood. Raised in the south this is our go to soft drink. Great when it's ice cold and even better as a slushee! The flavor is nice. I will continue to purchase this product.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love Sun Drop. I grew up drinking it. It's much better than Mtn. Dew. I always keep some on hand. It's the favorite choice of my family.
Natasha T.