BY SUN DROP

Sun Drop® Naturally Flavored Citrus Soda.
Citrus soda with other natural flavors.
170 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Crystal E.
Gasquet, CA
I have to admit, I was not initially a fan of Sun Drop. Being raised on the West coast I was more of a Squirt girl but here in the South, Sun Drop it is! I've heard it on more than one occasion that "Sun Drop is what Mountain Dew was trying to do". I am a coffee drinker - I have at least two cups every morning. My husband, on the other hand, absolutely despises everything coffee. The taste, the smell, he can't stand any of it. Sun Drop is his coffee and I am very, very thankful to Sun Drop. :) It offers a nice, bubbly citrus taste with a bit of a boost for those early mornings and long afternoons.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
One of my two favorite sodas. I don't really drink soda much anymore but when I crave a soda, this is usually what I want. My other favorite soda is Cheerwine. I blame my preferences on living in North Carolina for the first 24 years of my life. Thank God I can find it in Orlando.
Ashley J.
Being from North Carolina, Sundrop is something I grew up drinking. It is addictive and taste even better when you can find one to buy in a glass bottle. My family also has a recipe we use every year to make Sundrop punch at Christmas and it is so good!
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Sun Drop Citrus Soda reminds me of my childhood. Raised in the south this is our go to soft drink. Great when it's ice cold and even better as a slushee! The flavor is nice. I will continue to purchase this product.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love sundrop! Literally my favorite drink, i love the citrus flavor and I love that it is carbonated. I probably drink about three sundrops a day. I'm definitely a repeat customer when I comes to sundrop! I highly recommend the public try this drink! You will be hooked!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I adore Sundrop it is my Favorite Citrus Soda. I usually get it in the 12 pack and I am so addicted to these. The taste is so sweet and tart and thats exactly what I expect from a Citrus soda. I Compare this alot to Squirt soda and it is just as good and they are around the same price also.
Denise R.
Atlanta, GA
Sundrop soda is similar in taste to Mello-Yello. It is a very sweet lemony-orange-flavored carbonated drink. It is not as "citrusy" or crisp as Sprite and not as intense as Mountain Dew. For the price, it is a good product in its genre.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I hate sun drop. It's so gross. Tastes like carbonated syrup. Makes your spit super think and nasty. I don't recommend these to anyone. Better than nothing I guess though
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Really close to Mellow yellow, somewhat like Mountain Dew. My husband enjoys the diet sun drop as well as the regular sundrop. We usually buy this once or twice a month depending what is on sale.
Mandy R.
I am pretty pleased with sun drop. Very tasty and a good summer drink when it's ice cold for the really hot days. I can imagine seeing this in more stores coming soon.
Natasha T.