Sun Cups Sunflower Butter Cups Dark Chocolate - 2 CT

by Sun Cups

Sun Cups Sunflower Butter Cups Dark Chocolate.
Nut free.
Gluten free.
Delightfully delicious.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Cups Sunflower Butter Cups Dark Chocolate - 2 CT!
Florence , AZ
Omg yes these are so amazing! I’m allergic to tree nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds so these are such a great product for those of us suffering with food allergies! I can’t wait to purchase more!
So I follow a dairy free diet but I LOVE chocolate. This helps with my cravings and I don't have to take in all of that bad stuff that comes with a regular chocolate candy bar. Not to mention they taste so good!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,957 reviews
These are very tasty and remind me of a Reese's cup! They are rich and creamy and allergy friendly. The only downside is they are a bit expensive and they don't have a huge variety of flavors they way the real peanut butter and milk chocolate ones due but these are the best allergy substitutes I can find so I am will to pay for them and they still are very enjoyable.
I'm dairy free so there aren't a whole lot of chocolate candy I can have. These are so yummy and my favorite #halloweentreat are Reese cups. These have no junk and taste amazing.
These are so yummy! I used to love peanut butter cups before I eliminated peanuts from my diet and I’m so happy I found this. Sadly, they are really expensive for what they are. I wish they would lower the price.

Looking for your answer?