Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNUXE
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml

Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml

by NUXE

A high-protection fondant cream for face that protects cells from ageing and limits the appearance of dark spots. The holiday scented cream protects from UVA and UVB damage as well as hydrating skin. Photostable. Alcohol Free. Non-comedogenic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml!
Dali C.
New Castle, DE
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by Dali C.
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by Dali C.
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml. Nuxe is one of the my favorite brands , made in France. This is the melting cream, which helps to protect skin from UVA/UVB rays. Moreover, it helps to prevent dark spots and has anti-aging cellular protection. In addition, it has perfect flavour which lasts the whole day. I am using it already several days and spots are going to decrease.
Katrin V.
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by Katrin V.
This is a good sunscreen if I could be blind to all those fragrances in the ingredient list. I don't prefer them, but they didn't cause any irritation so I'm OK with their presence. This product doesn't leave oiliness on my skin. It doesn't also peel off which makes it ideal to wear under makeup. It gives my skin a matte, soft texture (not like my all time favorite - Frezyderm color velvet 50) but it's nice.
bella L.
83 unit 2 St. Francis Subdivision Borol 2nd Balagtas Bulacan
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by bella L.
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml I absolutely love this sunscreen. First impression was great as it has the most incredible scent. The texture is very rich and hydrating. Leaves your face feeling great and the best feature is its anti-aging and helps to prevent dark spots.
EKa S.
New Castle, DE
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by EKa S.
it has really high protection and you should not be afraid to be burn in the sun . also the best part for me is that it can be used on face and on body too and also at the same time it moisturises your skin. but i think the price it too high
Maru C.
winchester
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by Maru C.
I absolutely love this face sunscreen, first impression is great as it has the most incredible scent. The texture is very rich and hydrating. Leaves your face feeling great and the best feature is that is anti-aging and helps to prevent dark spots.
Nini M.
New Castle, DE
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by Nini M.
This sunscreen is so so good. I am amazed how great it works on my skin. The texture is so rich that in winter in the morning i use it as a moisturizer. The only thing i dont like about that it the scent, i think it is too strong.
tina P.
Rhodes, Dodekanese
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by tina P.
Though a little sticky, I start loving it because it makes my face look dewy. I think it is ideal for summer days because then it is more able to melt onto skin. I would prefer less rose scent.
tamo M.
New Castle, DE
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by tamo M.
I was using this cream on my face two years ago in Egypt 🥰 It's very effective!! 🥰 On mt face I have a very sensitive skin and usially I' m getting sunburn easily, but this cream has high protection that helped me 😍 It has a very nice smell which lasts longer and has nice texture 🥰 Recommend to try 💛🔆🔅
Lika K.
New Castle, DE
I used it on this year and i liked it so much,it protected me so good and color of my skin was also fine
Noonii E.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Sun Crème Délicieuse Visage Haute Protection Spf50 - 50ml uploaded by Noonii E.
Nuxe sun products are fantastic. Offer great protection & the smell is gorgeous. Very gentle on face with SPF 50! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Ex

Looking for your answer?