Sun Country Airlines

Does anyone know if sun country still lets you change your flight for $50 like before? Thanks!
any complaints?
Have you had any trouble with this Airline while traveling with children or a disability such as a wheelchair like myself?
Start your review of Sun Country Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sun Country has good pricing but customer wervice and leg room not so good so I am rating this B. Glad it was a short trip I dont think I could do long on this airline!in 2 reviews
...accommodating - I have seen them bump elderly and handicapped people to first class at no charge, which just gives me the warm fuzzies.in 1 review
Their customer service is great too!in 1 review
2 years agoCenterville, IN
This is one of my favorite airlines. They always do a stellar job and take care of their passengers. They make you feel like a valued customer and not just another dollar sign.
2 years agoLincoln
I love riding Sun Country. Always smooth, fast, and efficient. My favorite part about flying Sun Country is how amazing the costumer service is as well as the flight attendants.
a year ago
I wouldn’t recommend flying with Sun Country. You have to choose your seats when you check in so if you don’t check in right away you can’t sit next to your friends or family.
a year agoRamona, CA
I flew on a direct flight from Minneapolis to Mazatlan, Sinaloa Mexico (and back). Both flights departed as scheduled. The flights were comfortable and the service was superb.
5 years ago
I'm bummed to have moved to a city that Sun Country doesn't fly through. But when I lived in MN, I took Sun Country when flying to Las Vegas. The flights are as cheap as you'll get and fly to some awesome locales. Their customer service is great too!
2 years agoRedmond, WA
Had never flown it before but it was just fine. First class wasn’t as nice as I have seen in other planes (my first time flying first class) but a lot better than economy!
2 years agoPhoenix, AZ
Used to be 5 stars- I loved flying the hometown airline and stellar service. They’re going downhill with added fees. Removing the MSP-DCA route was an outrageous decision.
2 years agoElgin
I love that they're based out of my home state and offer so many non-stop flights out of MSP. I have also found them to be very affordable in comparison with other airlines out of MSP. I would recommend traveling with Sun Country!
a year agoMankato, MN
I've had nothing but good experiences on sun country. We took this airline on our honeymoon and it was usually early. Seriously so great! Could use better snacks though.
2 years agoCambridge , MN
My favorite airline!! Cheap prices and plane is usually on schedule. Staff is pretty nice too, sometimes you get a bad egg but better than the other airlines I’ve flown. Love this airline.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...