BY SUN

Works effectively even in cold water. see more...

Megan L.
Guntersville
My clothes felt itchy after using this product. I wasn’t a fan of the way it made our clothes smell either. The price is certainly a pro but not worth the smell of scratching all day. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Rhonda S.
Savonburg, KS
I grabbed this off my local Dollar Store shelf because it was cheap and I needed to do laundry and it wasn't payday yet.  I was not disappointed.  My clothes came clean, and they smelled great too.  It was a great alternative to the expensive brand I typically reach for.  I would consider making this my go to laundry soap.
Simone E.
Temecula
This scent smells so amazing. It is  fresh and clean, and not overpowering, I can use it with my sheets and it won't bother my skin or my nose. It gets the job done of cleaning your clothes, and it works very well with the  stain remover that I use. I like some of the other scents, but this is by far the best one.
Jessyka P.
I like this detergent! It is inexpensive but still gets the job done. They have many scents to choose from. This is one of my go to brands when my local meijer is in stock! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially on a budget.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV
I loved this product because you had to use very little to achieve the desired smell and clean I wanted. Effective for sure. Great for the already low price. Affordable. I would recommend to any friend.
Nydia G.
Hidalgo, TX
The smell could become stronger that way the clothing could smell better. Most of the time I end up using double because the clothing does not have any scent of clean.
Danielle H.
Phoenix
Was on sale at my Local Krogers for 99 cents and I couldn't resist. This makes my sons Soccer clothes smell amazing after washing. I am glad I bought 6 of them!
Raymond S.
Columbus, OH
Good product at that price range. Sometimes I do get the feel my clothes aren't as clean as they are with other products but that tends to be after heavy wear.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love how clean this detergent gets my laundry I also love how soft it makes my clothes feel and I also love how soft the detergent is how the texture is
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ
When youre in need of an affordable but decent laundry soap, I say reach for Sun. The range of scents is fantastic and this one is a top favorite for me.