BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

Chelsie I.
I’ve used this stuff for years and I’m pretty impressed with how it works. Cleans well, smells good and a little goes a long way. I love the price too! It’s good quality for low price with is great for a mom on a budget!
Mellisa M.
Corpus Christi
Great smell! Whenever I wash laundry the whole house smells great all day. My laundry keeps its fresh smell for weeks in the drawers and still smells good through the day of wearing the clothing. Doesn’t fade my clothes either wich I expected from a cheaper detergent! 5 out of 5 stars because I recomend all family’s on a budget to use SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads 188 fl. oz. Jug ☺️
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
For my family this is our favorite detergent! It smells SO GOOD and definitely is affordable! It’s super effective and I don’t even need to use dryer sheets it’s so powerful! Not over bearing though just a super clean smelling laundry!
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
I purchased this purely because of the size to price ratio. Being the lowest cost per unit was instantly an eye grabber for me. It doesn't have a very strong smell which I actually like because some members of my household are sensitive to smells. It lasts a long time with a family of 7 doing laundry. Gets things clean without having to double wash. Love it.
Latasha W.
Lauderdale , MS
Usually put one of the cups it comes with in my load. I have a HE high efficiency washer that only added enough water for the load. I don't notice any build ups. It's good enough for the price.
Destiny H.
Holland, MI
i purchased this sun clean and fresh laundry detergent from big lots because of the size and the loads that it actually washed i believe it only costed me 8 dollars and lasted awhile and it had a nice smell to it as well so yes i really enjoyed this product and am interested in purchasing it again and recommending it to others
Veronica I.
Orlando, FL
Can use this about half a year! Love the size and the fact that it doesn’t break my out in rashes is great. I suffer from eczema and I haven’t had a reaction to any sun detergents
Sue Anna G.
This is the brand I use when I'm really strapped for cash and need something so I don't get too far behind on laundry. I typically have to double the recommended amount used for normal everyday wash and triple the amount for heavily soiled clothes. SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads 188 fl. oz. Jug
Leandra L.
Baytown, TX
Love this detergent, I have always used it. It gets the job done, my clothes always look and smell clean. Is it as good as one of the big name brands? No. But your clothes will be clean and fresh when using this detergent. All around, this is a great detergent, I will continue to use it.
Emily H.
I cannot use SUN detergent but I use it on my boyfriends clothes! He is a drywall finisher so he gets his clothes extremely dirty :O I use SUN for his clothes because it is cheaper than my detergent but does the just just as well. It also leaves his clothes smelling fresh and clean!