BY SUN

Works effectively, even in cold water. see more...

alyssa 💸.
Tujunga, CA
I recommend this size product for families of 4-5. I have a family of 5 and we go through laundry detergent very quickly, so a bottle this size lasts for a while. Also, the bottle lid on this product makes it more efficient to pour the detergent.
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
Best laundry detergent ever! I always buy a few of these when they go on sale & they last me forever. It makes my clothes smell so good, people always ask what kind of softner i use. No softer just good laundry detergent.
Mellisa M.
Corpus Christi
Great smell! Whenever I wash laundry the whole house smells great all day. My laundry keeps its fresh smell for weeks in the drawers and still smells good through the day of wearing the clothing. Doesn’t fade my clothes either wich I expected from a cheaper detergent! 5 out of 5 stars because I recomend all family’s on a budget to use SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads 188 fl. oz. Jug ☺️
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
I purchased this purely because of the size to price ratio. Being the lowest cost per unit was instantly an eye grabber for me. It doesn't have a very strong smell which I actually like because some members of my household are sensitive to smells. It lasts a long time with a family of 7 doing laundry. Gets things clean without having to double wash. Love it.
Destiny H.
Holland, MI
i purchased this sun clean and fresh laundry detergent from big lots because of the size and the loads that it actually washed i believe it only costed me 8 dollars and lasted awhile and it had a nice smell to it as well so yes i really enjoyed this product and am interested in purchasing it again and recommending it to others
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
I like the fragrance of this detergent. It you have to make sure you pair it with a fabric softener that's not too strong. In this size, this product is not only affordable but it is long lasting. I would definitely recommend this brand to any college student or family that is looking to save money without sacrificing quality.
Sue Anna G.
This is the brand I use when I'm really strapped for cash and need something so I don't get too far behind on laundry. I typically have to double the recommended amount used for normal everyday wash and triple the amount for heavily soiled clothes. SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads 188 fl. oz. Jug
Savannah C.
Burgin , KY
I’m not a big fan of this detergent. Unless I use a large amount I can’t smell it and I don’t feel like my clothes are clean. A lot of the times it won’t clean out my stains. I recommend just looking over it even though it is priced well and going for a higher brand that will get the job done
Emily H.
I cannot use SUN detergent but I use it on my boyfriends clothes! He is a drywall finisher so he gets his clothes extremely dirty :O I use SUN for his clothes because it is cheaper than my detergent but does the just just as well. It also leaves his clothes smelling fresh and clean!
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
This is my second favorite laundry detergent scent from Sun. Since I have sensitive skin I have to use detergent that won’t make me break out or itch. This detergent is gentle and works really well. The sun detergents are all priced pretty fair and I’m always satisfied with my purchase.