Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSun
SUN Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads

SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads

by Sun

Works effectively, even in cold water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads!
How would you rate this product?
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this size laundry detergent. It cleans very good. It has a fresh and clean sent. Great on heavy dirt. Great price great babe. Very affordable. I’d recommend to anyone. Love this detergent so much. You can’t get any better than this
Morgan C.
Columbus, IN
SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads uploaded by Morgan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great. Affordable. Can get at Walmart. Would recommend for someone on a budget. SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Sun is good, especially if your on a budget. It gets your clothes clean and doesn't make the color go out.
Ingrid B.
Very inexpensive, which works for me right now since I’m not working! And it does the job! Smells great as well and is a big jug! I’ve been on this brand for years now and I’m very happy with it!!!
shauna C.
Lincolnton, NC
Love this detergent. It cleans clothes and does what is supposed to do. Its not expensive but it does clean my clothes. SUN® Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent 125 Loads
Lindsay M.
I think it cleans decently and smells nice. But I feel like my clothes look more faded and worn over time using this detergent than other products I've used.
Ashley W.
Muncie
I currently use this amount now. It's lasted me for about a month so far; I bought it because I didn't want to have to buy laundry detergent, as often as I have to wash. This one is still easy to store and carry. Plus, I love anything fresh & clean smelling. It's one of my favorites and Sun's brand smells the best.
Stefanny S.
houston
El olor son muy diferente de cada uno y este trae un olor muy rico y es muy bueno con la ropa delicada
Taylor C.
Durant, OK
Smells good and is really affordable for that many loads. Will continue buying. Love this stuff
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
I like the fragrance of this detergent. It you have to make sure you pair it with a fabric softener that's not too strong. In this size, this product is not only affordable but it is long lasting. I would definitely recommend this brand to any college student or family that is looking to save money without sacrificing quality.

Looking for your answer?