BY SUN CHLORELLA

Dietary Chlorella Supplement. Best Pulverized Chlorella For over 35 years, our commitment to quality and purity has secured Sun Chlorella as a worldwide industry leader of chlorella. Sun Chlorella uses the nutritionally superior species of Chlorella Pyrenoidosa and our patented pulverization process utilizing the Dyno®-Mill Machine.  This exclusive process of breaking down chlorella s tough outer cell wall ensures maximum bioavailability, digestion, and assimilation of Sun Chlorella® "A s" nutrients. Sun Chlorella® "A" is the only chlorella to contain 95% pulverized cell wall without using heat or chemicals.  Join millions of health concious individuals and take Sun Chlorella® "A" everyday! This product was manufactured at a certifies factory that meets the. see more...

• What are the benefits of taking this supplement?4 Answers
  • What benefits can I get from this product1 Answers
Rise C.
Williston, ND
So I'm not sure this one works or not. I started taking this around the same time as I started taking my other dailies and drinking just green juices and water. It is pretty affordable and I have noticed a positive change in my mood and energy level.
Kass A.
I love this product! I've been taking it since I was two years old and the benefits are amazing. This is a really good product!
Yvette L.
HILMAR, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the benefits of taking this supplement?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What benefits can I get from this product