BY SUNCHIPS #17 in Chips

Sun Chips® Brand Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservatives.
Made with all natural ingredients.
No artificial flavors.
18g of whole grain goodness.
Per 1 oz serving.
Original great multigrain taste!
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

• Any suggestions of what to eat this with ?1 Answers
  • Is it baked or fried?1 Answers
  • I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . What...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Its so rare to find a snack that is healthy, especially a bag of chips. Sun chips are normally my go to whenever i want a snack because they taste amazing and leave you guilt free because of the healthy ingredients and it has less oil. They have a variety of flavors to satisfy whichever desire your taste buds have. I would definitely recommend it to a friend to try. My favorite flavor is the original or vegetable harvest, I just can't decide which delicious choice I should choose!
hafsah I.
hafsah I.
Chester, VA
As amazing as sun chips taste, they are definitely far from healthy. People see the fact that they are "all natural and multigrain and get all excited but the sad truth is they're still horrible for you if you eat too many. They are relatively better for you than regular potato chips, but this usually makes people eat more thinking they can because they are more healthy. Don't let these chips fool ya.
Tara j.
Tara j.
Lynn, MA
Original Sun Chips are so good, no they are great. They're really addicting. A plain chip that's crunchy, a little sweet, and perfectly salted. You can grab them any time. Anyone I know that tries them just can't eat a few, it's more like eating half the bag; that how good they are. Especially if you try them with some dip. Hey your next bbq, Grab the Original one's. Your taste buds will love you.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Delish healthier chip, the multigrains you can actually taste and the seasoning mix makes it even better. They aren't too high in price the one con is you always tend to get half air half chips. But it doesn't take away the fact to just bought some yummy healthy chips! I still will always buy sun chips just cause there is no chip like it sun chips are best multigrain chip I've ever found.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Foodie Expert
I just love these, they are light and crispy and I feel like a healthier person eating them (even though they're really not that much better than other salty snacks). I always get these when I go to subway. I think the only thing I could hope for is a version that is lightly salted. These can be a little too salty, but I still eat them LoL.
Jill P.
Jill P.
Eden Prairie, MN
I think the original sunchips are a solid chip. They have a nice flavor that doesn't overwhelm like so many other chips. They seem healthier and more hunger satisfying than other chips too. Anytime I see them when I am grabbing lunch, I get them. Unfortunately I don't see them much in a snack size bag. I highly recommend them!!
Mary C.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
These original chips are great on their own, or along with grilled food at the beach or picnic. They have a basic multi-grain taste that doesn't compete with the other food flavors on your plate. Perfect for a picnic or day at the beach! They don't leave a mess on your hands like regular potato chips or cheesy crunch snacks.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
These are really good, don't let the boring unflattering bag fool you. They have a great texture, they are light and just salty enough to not be dry. I can't remember exactly but I think that they might even be on the healthy side. I would recommend these to someone for their lunch or even to give to their kids for a snack.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Foodie Expert
Really great to snack on! Better than just regular potato chips! I have eaten these multiple of times! Can't go wrong with them! Great to eat alone or to dip in some dipping sauce! They are affordable & great tasting & great quality chips! They seem to be on the heal other side! I recommend this to anyone of any age!
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
These are by far my favorite chips ever. They taste so good, no need for any kind of dip at all. They are really crunchy and have just the right amount of saltiness. They are also multi-grain which is always a plus. I would recommend these to anyone that has not tried them yet. I get mine at Publix or Walmart.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Suri C.
Suri C.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you like to dip your original sunchips into?
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
Foodie Expert
What flavor of sun chips is your favorite? Mine are the cheddar
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . What do you think ?