BY SUN CHIPS

Sun Chips® French Onion Multigrain Snacks 1.25 oz. Bag
  • "French onion is my favorite flavor for chips, so I love the French onion sun chips! " in 1 review
Mari D.
Mari D.
Foodie Expert
I love these sun chips! They are a great flavor, along with all the other sun chips flavors. Definitely affordable, delicious, and a great mid-day snack that won't leave you feeling guilty afterward!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
Sun chips are a great, healthier for you option. I highly suggest switching out boring and fatty potato chips for a bag of these. You will get more flavor and texture with much less fat and oil.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of sun chips, has just the right about of french onion flavor without it being too over powering.
Jarrettsville, MD
I LOVE SUN CHIPS!! French onion and garden salsa are my two favorite flavors.
Liah W.
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
These are great chips, every flavor they have is bold and very tasteful. They are a good healty snack.
Luciana V.
Luciana V.
Sun Chips are great. They are good for snacking. They're also really healthy so I don't feel guilty when eating them.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Foodie Expert
I love sun chips even if the bag is the loudest in history. the chips are very crisp and have a great grain flavor.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavor reminds me a lot like a regular potato chip. The perfect green onion taste. However, with sun chips, they are far more healthy. I don't feel bad eating a snack size bag to myself. You are also able to understand the ingredients and my fingers don't feel gross and greasy like regular chips. Sun Chips are a nice healthier alternative to potato chips.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I just love everything about Sun Chips. The original, cheese, and french onion are the best options. I'm officially craving them, looks like I'll be making a Meijer run this evening. Addicting. Addicting. Addicting. I also love that Subway has them as a side option, so good with their subs!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Sun chips are my favorite chips. They are multigrain, which is part of the amazing taste. French onion is my favorite flavor for chips, so I love the French onion sun chips!
Jarrettsville, MD
Will there be any new flavors released soon?
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?