Add a Photo

By SUN CHIPS
Mari D.
Mari D.

I love these sun chips! They are a great flavor, along with all the other sun chips flavors. Definitely affordable, delicious, and a great mid-day snack that won't leave you feeling guilty afterward!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ

Sun chips are a great, healthier for you option. I highly suggest switching out boring and fatty potato chips for a bag of these. You will get more flavor and texture with much less fat and oil.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Northridge , Ca

My favorite flavor of sun chips, has just the right about of french onion flavor without it being too over powering.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN

I just love everything about Sun Chips. The original, cheese, and french onion are the best options. I'm officially craving them, looks like I'll be making a Meijer run this evening. Addicting. Addicting. Addicting. I also love that Subway has them as a side option, so good with their subs!
kate r.
kate r.
Beverly, MA

These are my all time favorite chip. i feel its a healthier choice then brands like lays and wise . this is also my favorite flavor
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME

I really like these sun chips. This is the only favor that I really prefer though. However, when choosing chips these aren't my first choice.
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

Im not a huge fan of sun chips. I have tried quite a few different flavors and these are a miss for me.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cibolo, TX

Sun chips are my favorite chips. They are multigrain, which is part of the amazing taste. French onion is my favorite flavor for chips, so I love the French onion sun chips!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA

This flavor reminds me a lot like a regular potato chip. The perfect green onion taste. However, with sun chips, they are far more healthy. I don't feel bad eating a snack size bag to myself. You are also able to understand the ingredients and my fingers don't feel gross and greasy like regular chips. Sun Chips are a nice healthier alternative to potato chips.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

I love sun chips even if the bag is the loudest in history. the chips are very crisp and have a great grain flavor.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX

Can I have some now please?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

Will there be any new flavors released soon?

Join Now