Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsShiseido
Sun Care After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion, 150 ml

Sun Care After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion, 150 ml

Highly nourishing, repairing, restorative treatment Replenishes essential moisture for natural balance Minimizes dryness, tightness & peeling Retexturizes skin & gives a dewy fresh sensation Instantly penetrates to revitalize sun-kissed skin Leaves skin soft, smooth, supple & prolongs tan look

Skincare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Care After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion, 150 ml!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Sun Care After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion, 150 ml uploaded by Renee C.
Sun Care After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion, 150 ml , this product stands up to after sun damaged skin, it is a recovery emulsion formula that adds needed ingredients to our skins recovery from a long day in the sun, even if you use sunscreen 🧴, you still can benefit from using this lotion after your shower 🚿. I love the scent, it's fresh and clean smelling. It's texture is creamy, and a bit watery so a little goes a long way, rub it in fast to prevent spills. It helped my skin to recover and feel moisturized even after being in the sun. I recommend this product and will continue to use it.
valerie B.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is is go to for any sun over exposure that I or the kids get!! We live in Arizona and are super active and so we end up needing this more then we should. The scent it nice and clean. You get a lot in the bottle it lasts about a month and a half with 5 people using it
Azucena C.
Súper rica crema para después del bronceado me ayuda a mantenerme hidratada y no tener ardor
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
Love it. My skin needs extra care after the harsh exposure to the sun. This product replenish and gives my skin the extra care. My skin feels moisturized and bounced back after the harsh day.
Nicole G.
Bristol
I haven’t used this particular item but I would love to try it out all my friends have only good things to say about it!
Lizbeth B.
Covina, CA
amazing!! totally in love with their whole live, no white cast at all! a really great product
Angie B.
love this. it helps ease and soothe the burning feeling after a day on the beach. it is amazing it has such a great cooling effect .. very effective.. thank u Shiseido I love all your products
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I love the Urban Environment sunscreen, so I decided to give this a try after long days in the sun. I have oily skin, so I don't need a heavy moisturizer most of the time. I tend to go heavier after sun exposure, but prefer a lighter cream. This worked great at hydrating without breaking me out or protesting my skin. I would repurchase wren I run out.
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
Love that this is for after sun care. I don't get burned but do get flushed from sun so I use similar products after.
Andrea R.
Kettering, OH
When aloe just isn’t enough! I always try to prevent burns but on rare occasions when they do happen, I can slather myself with this and I just soak it all in while I reflect on my mistakes. Also feels great on angry wind burned winter skin too!

Looking for your answer?