Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+

by Sun Bum

Get the broad-spectrum UVA/UVB zinc-oxide protection trusted by professional life guards in a disappearing formula fortified with moisturizing aloe and vitamin E that help sooth even sensitive skin. Brand: Sun Bum. Style Name: Sun Bum SPF 50 Disappearing Zinc Oxide. Style Number: 694380.

Im looking for a face sunscreen, is this product good?
Would this leave a white cast on dark brown skin?
Is this like clear zinc?
Start your review of Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+!
Product Highlights
Purchased this for my mom. She has lupus, and her medications cause her to be extremely sensitive to the sun. This stuff worked great!in reviews
...but it applies clear, so it does not leave a white cast. It's lightly moisturizing, non-greasy (and I normally do have oil issues in my T-zone), and it does not run into my eyes when I wear it, even if I'm sweating. The jar is small, but a little bit goes a long way. The only thing that could be better is a more sanitary packaging. in reviews
Maggie D.
Springboro, OH
Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+ uploaded by Maggie D.
As a very pale human , I use zinc on my face ! It goes on smooth and rubs in clear so no white patches all over. Keeps my face freckley but not burnt :) also smells really good ! Photo is proof of paleness 🌞
Leah N.
St. Cloud
I’m so in love with this sunscreen so far! Firstly, I’m overjoyed that this is really easy to find at Target or Ulta and it’s also at a decent price point. This wears well under makeup and doesn’t leave me greasy/shiny or irritate my face at all. The few other sunscreens I’ve tried specifically for my face have broken me out, but this one hasn’t- so YAY!!! It has the typical (but really high-quality imo) coconut-y sunscreen scent, but it doesn’t linger after it sinks in. I also am glad that this is a Cruelty Free product as well. I’ll definitely repurchase this, I’m a huge fan!
Rachel F.
Love this stuff! Great for the beach or pool and when you know you will be getting a good day of sun! Kept the sunburn off of my face and the smell is delicious you really just want to eat it! Yes i would recommend this zinc oxide to anyone that loves SunBum products or anyone that enjoys banana scent!
Nomi G.
Brooklyn , NY
This was about $5 at Target and it was so worth it. It’s pretty small fit in my beach bag and smelt amazing. It leaves a white film if you don’t rub it in right. It says to put on 15 mins before getting in the sun. I would put some one my shoulders nose and forehead because I have a big forehead. I did not burn at all from being in the sun all day.
Danielle S.
Carmel
You can't go wrong with Sun Bum... all of their products are top of the line.  I can be outside in the sun for hours and end the day with a summer glow, but definitely not a summer burn.  The Sun Bum Zinc Oxide also doesn't leave a white cast on your skin and blends like a charm.  Highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Capo Beach, CA
For someone with Uber fair skin, I need the most protective sunscreen I can find! This is the one. It’s like a t-shirt in a bottle. After all who wants wrinkles!
Marissa M.
Sachse, TX
Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+ uploaded by Marissa M.
Purchased at: Target
This is the BEST sunscreen EVER! I just started to start to take care of my skin this year (20 years old) and I would’ve never thought I would find a holy grail sunscreen at first try! This product smells so amazing (bananas and coconut) and it goes on clear. I use before makeup application and even use it on days where the sun isn’t peeking through the clouds. It’s a skin care holy grail. Look no further!!😻
Mackenzie K.
St Bonifacius, MN
I love using this product for my face, I don't burn easily so this is perfect because I usually like to focus more sunscreen products on my face so as to not peel so this product is perfect for that!
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
So bummed about this product. The consistency is that of Elmer’s glue. It’s very difficult to put on your face and it burns. Unfortunately the Zinc line is a no-go for me.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I used this on my face when I went to the beach this summer. Didn’t get burnt! Light formula absorbs well and protects near the water.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...