BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSun Bum
Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 015oz

Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz

by Sun Bum

Sun Bum Lip Balm SPF 30 protects your lips from sun and wind damage. Aloe vera soothes dry, chapped lips while cocoa butter softens, repairs and enhances skin renewal. Use over bare lips or under your favorite lip color for added skin protection

Package Quantity: 1

Color Family: Clear

Health Facts: PABA-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, Contains Aloe, contains vitamin E, contains homosalate, contains octisalate, Petroleum-free, vegan

Scent: Watermelon

Skin concern: Sun protection, chapped lips

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, sun protection

SPF: 30

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz!
Jennifer H.
Alma, AR
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hi, my name is Jennifer and, I am addicted to lip balms. I especially love Sun Bum products with their 30 soft protection. This Watermelon has a great scent that isn't candy sweet and goes on so smooth, unlike other brands I have tried. It is so moisturizing and doesn't make my lips feel sticky. Definitely recommend!
Erica M.
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Erica M.
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! I always use it when tanning to not burn my lips. And i think it does an amazing job of that! The packaging is the cutest and I love the smell and the taste. Would definitely buy again! Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz
elena A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by elena A.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been a fan of Sun Bum Sunscreen, so I wanted to try the Lip balm, I started with Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz I’m into flavor lip balms, so I really liked this one, Plus if your outside, it has SPF 30 I plan on getting the other ones to find my favorite flavor.
Vanessa S.
Antelope, CA
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Vanessa S.
Purchased at: Target
This SPF lip balm is so silky and soft! The scent is great and it does not smell like sunscreen or leave a white cast.
Staci  H.
Nappanee, IN
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Staci  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells amazing. It works pretty well. I just have to reapply usually. I love how smooth it makes my lips feel. I like that it has spf 30 in it. It makes me want to try other sun bum products. Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz
Emily S.
Richwood, OH
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to love this product, I did. The watermelon scent is mouth watering, and the SPF for added sun protection, but once it’s applied, it leaves the WORST taste in my mouth for hours on end. Will not purchase again.
Orfy G.
Hinesville, GA
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Orfy G.
I love have smooth this lip balm is. Also it provides me with the nest protection against the sun. My lips usually gets swollen when i an exposed to the sun but with this lip balm it prevents from happening!
Melanie M.
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Melanie M.
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Melanie M.
I was looking for a good lip SPF to use when I’m in the hot sun during parent pick up. #teacherproblems This is perfect! It’s very lightweight and glides on smoothly. It’s not waxy at all. It also tastes delicious and reminds me of a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Highly recommend!
calleen  M.
Paramount, CA
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by calleen  M.
Purchased at: Target
i wanted to love this but the scent was not for me ! i think the formulation of this balm is amazing, but i couldn’t get pass the fragrance. i would most definitely try out the pomegranate one to see how i like that one ! overall, i wouldn’t repurchase this specific scent of watermelon.
Sierra L.
Murrieta, CA
Sun Bum Watermelon Lip Balm - SPF 30 - 0.15oz uploaded by Sierra L.
I absolutely adore Sun Bum products, but this is a huge fail. Positives: it smells great and tastes great. Negatives: it instantly melts everywhere, it dries so fast, it dries out your lips, and it leaves my lips cracked and peeling EVERY time. I have used it at least 20 times and it ALWAYS leaves my lips worse than they were before.

Looking for your answer?