BY SUN BUM

Premium sunscreen tanning oil spray Contains broad spectrum Spf 15 Water resistant up to 80 minutes Enriched with natural oils and butters Get the perfect tan without fear of burning with Sun Bum Tanning Oil Spf 15 8.0 oz. This spray-on dark tanning oil protects your skin from harmful Uva/Uvb rays while nourishing with elements of argan oil, coconut oil, green tea butter, aloe vera and more. Sun bum tanning oil, spray on tanning oil, spa 15 sunscreen see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This stuff smells amazing I love it! I love the oily glisten of my skin while it is on. It is a tanning oil so yes it is very greasy. Everything including sand and dust and grass will stick to you while this is on. But if you are away from all of that and find a great place to lay in the sun this oil is great at pulling in the sun's rays and giving you a golden tan. I love this tanning oil.
Sam W.
I used this tanning oil in Hawaii and I fell in love. Such a great product and helped me achieve such a deep tan. Also, the smell is soo good and it was easy to apply. The only negative is that it is a little greasy and left my hands oily. I recommend this to all my friends!
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I love sun bum tanning oil because it’s all natural and smells amazing! It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and I know that it’s not harmful to my skin or the ocean! I always recommend these products even thought they are a little more pricey, it’s always worth it!
Makenzie M.
Franklin, Tn
I use this and their 30 spray along with the cool down spray. All their products smell amazing and are very convenient. They dry quick and spread easy. No need to worry about missed areas. I recently tried their dry shampoo too and it’s also amazing. All around great brand
cristal v.
Woodland, CA
Loove this product is works well and helps you achieve your tan quicker. I would reccomend this for all pale skinned people that have a hard time tanning! This helped me tan
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
This is probably the only product from sunbum I actually like since it’s in oil it actually does a good job of reflecting the sun giving you a good tan I would definitely recommend it to other people but only the oil not the lotions.
AngelA R.
This is a great tanning oil, it smells amazing and it is very easy to apply! You just have to spray it on and you’re good to go. Very affordable and easy to find in stores, I recommend this to anyone looking for a great summer tan!
Heather B.
Fortson, GA
LOVE the smell of this tanning oil!! Really seems to keep my skin hydrated while I try to bake myself in the sun! The SPF 15 keeps me from getting too toasty!! Found it at Ulta BOGO 50% so I decided to give it a try!! Glad I did!!!
Chyanne E.
Smells like summer time. I actually got very dark after tanning (I live in Miami) so the intensive formula is there. It goes on light and isnt sticky or doesnt smell weird after being in the sun for extended amounts of time
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Love this stuff! It does a great job of protecting my skin while also letting me get a great and even tan! One of my favorite sunscreen brands for sure! Would definitely recommend using their products if you haven’t before!

back