BY SUN BUM

Foil the sun's evil plan of burning your skin to a crisp by spraying on the Sun Bum SPF 30+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen. This Vitamin E-enriched sunscreen provides more than thirty times your natural protection from the sun and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB rays. see more...

• Which is better the spray or the lotion? I feel like you would ge...5 Answers
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
It smells great, looks great and feels great. It doesn’t have the same harsh sunscreen smells as most brands. It also doesn’t make you feel dry. It protects great against the sun. I wouldn’t say it is any better than any other sunscreen brand despite the smell. Most likely if u are going to put body sunscreen on and u go in chlorine or the ocean you will be more dry after. If you wear this sunscreen all day though just on a regular day it doesn’t dry you out which is great and doesn’t smell like sunscreen!
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
For a Florida gal, this sunscreen has become my holy grail. I spray it on whenever I’m heading out to the beach. The scent, first of all, is AMAZING!!! It makes your entire body smell like a tropical coconut paradise. ;) The consistency is also super nice and moisturizing. Next time you go out tanning, spray this on! Worth the purchase.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Love this stuff. Not my go to because it’s a little more expensive but it’s great stuff! Doesn’t leave me feelings greasy or and the wear is very long lasting. Definitely wouldn’t mind using this every time I need sunscreen but because of the price it isn’t ideal for an all the time use for sunscreen.
TheRealSlimSadie89 H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This sunscreen is my favorite right now. It’s light and non greasy and smells like an island vacation. It helps me get to my happy place. Not to mention it actually works. It kept me from burning at my last girls beach weekend. My only complaint is the price point keeps me from buying it in mass quantities like I would if it were cheaper.
Kelly J.
Yardley, PA
The smell of this product is absolutely addicting. I spend a lot of my time in the sun and have never burnt when using this product. In tubs on very well and doesn’t leave the skin oily. The price is a little high but is definitely worth it!! I would recommend to anyone.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I love the scent! So fresh and beachy. I’m one who is a sucker for scents, but also it goes on easy and I swim with it and don’t need to reapply it for a few hours. I don’t feel greasy or slippery when I use this either. These entire line is great and they even have a kind for babies.
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
I’ve always had super sensitive skin and eczema, which caused me to try to steer clear of the super oily sun screens, which sometimes give me a rash - the worst! Up until I discovered Sun Bum and their products, I was strictly using the Neutragena sensitive skin line and it worked well. However, I only use Sun Bum sunscreen now and love it! It applies so smoothly and doesn’t leave that pesky oil residue or feel to it, and smells awesome! It provides full coverage, and I have yet to get sunburn while wearing it. Totally recommend!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
I will buy this over and over again! I love this sunscreen! It smells great and it does;t leave my skin sticky. It protects my skin so very well! Th spray bottle it so convenient and easy to use! I love that it is formulated without gluten and it is vegan. Amazing product!
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
The Sun Bum 30 SPF did a great job keeping me from burning while in the Caribbean. I loved the spray applicator, which made applying a breeze. The scent isn’t overwhelming. I loved how the nozzle head turned to close, rather than having a cap. I’d buy again.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
This stuff smells soo good and it really does a great job of protecting my skin too- super easy to apply and not too greasy- love these products and this brand! I definitely recommend them if you haven’t tried out their products before!
Courtney N.
Hambleton, WV
Which is better the spray or the lotion? I feel like you would get more product out of the lotion.