BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 70+ Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion Sun Bum SPF 70+ Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion is tested, approved, and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). This Sunscreen Lotion provides more than 50 times your natural protection from the sun. Its formula will protect your skin from harmful rays like UVA/UVB while enriching your skin with Vitamin E. An antioxidant in it helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the responsible for premature skin aging. This lotion gives broad-spectrum protection, by using Parsol 1789 Photo-Stable. It is Paraben, PABA and Oil Free. It is also ultra water and sweat proof so you will not need to keep putting more on when you are out in the sun. It is specifically designed to offer the very best broad-spectrum protection to those who work and play hard in the sun. SPF 70+ comes in an 8 oz. (237 ml.) bottle. Give more protection with the Sun Bum SPF 70+ Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion. see more...

• I just started attending T&M Corpus Christi. The universi...1 Answers
Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 One Color, 8oz
  • "#summer. Finally a #sunscreen perfect for me and my #pale #freckled skin. This effective #sunscreen is a bit pricey, but so worth it. It has zero SFP smell. My #sensitive skin isn't bothered by this product. I highly recommend. " in 4 reviews
Heather R.
I used this sunscreen last summer and didn’t get a sunburn. Believe it or not, I did still manage to get a healthy tan while using this. I’m have pretty fair skin, and after a few days on the lake, I had a tan line. It has a great scent and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It seems more like an everyday lotion. It is thick and kind of hard to spread in. My big complaint is that I had a hard time getting it to wash out of my swimsuit. It would leave white residue.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am very fair skinned. I mostly avoid the sun as I burn so easily. When I started getting tattoos, I became more vigilant about putting on SPF everyday in an effort to preserve them. This is by far one of my favorites. I love that it smells like bananas rather than straight sunscreen. It can be a bit pricey compared to most drugstore sunscreens so I just make sure to buy at Ulta with a $3.50 off coupon. My only complaint is that I wish it were more of a squeeze tube package. When you start running low, it becomes difficult to get out of the bottle.
Alexandra R.
Rocklin
This is the only sunscreen I’ve used that lasts a decent amount of time and protects my VERY pale skin. It’s the only sunscreen I use now, and I would definitely recommend it to others! Especially to those who hate the oily sensation of other sunscreens.
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
THE SMELL! This formula is so easy to apply, it glides on rubbing in easily. The smell is what sealed the deal! Smell is banana its great. This brand is amazing! Everyone should try it. I highly recommend this brand.
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
My pasty white self needs sunscreen always and most don't work and irritate my skin, but Sun Bum is good cause it doesn't have all those extra chemicals added. And it didn't make me burn, it actually protected me!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Sum bum will always be my absolute favorite brand of sunscreen!
It is amazing and prevents me from burning no matter where I am at, or how long I am outside for. I can always count on Sun Bum for preventing sunburns!
Also, it smells absolutely divine! Like if there was a perfume that smelt like sun bum products, I would definitely buy it!
It is very lightweight, emollient, very moisturizing, and feels so silky on the skin. NO STICKY OR THICK RESIDUE!
Caroline P.
I wear sun bum spf 50 on days that I am planning to be out in the sun but not swimming. It smells really good and works well (I tan super easily, so on the days that I wear it, I don't tan as fast which means it's is working). I bought this along the spf 70 from Ulta during their buy one and get one 50% off event. My only complaint is it really doesn't absorb all the way so it sits on my face and makes me look oily which is not very flattering.
andrea s.
I love this sunscreen. I used the SPF 70 in florida and only applied twice for a full day in the sun. it smells soo good!! Just like sunscreen should. Definitely worth the cost. Lasts 80 min. Just apply again after you get out of the water.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Works great and smells amazing. I only trust my families skin to sun bum when we are at the beach. I am so glad this brand has found it's way to ulta. We used to only be able to find it at Hilton Head!
Isabella R.
Tulsa
I went to Peru over the summer for ten days. I wore this on my face everyday except for one day, and it kept me completely safe from the sun the entire time. The only time I got a tiny bit sun burnt was the day I didn’t wear it.
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I just started attending T&M Corpus Christi. The university is on its own island off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico....needless to say...my pasty skin is suffering from all the sun that reflecting off the beautiful ocean water.I had been using an SPF 30 face cream but it is no where near enough. Especially with my eczema. SO my question is, how "face friendly" is this moisturizer?