BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum Lip Balms are carefully formulated to help protect those of us who live and love in the sun. see more...

Shannon T.
Phoenix , AZ
This stuff smells SO good! I just want to eat it every time I use it. It is very gentle on the lips and keeps the lips super hydrated. Re-application is necessary but overall it does the job. I would recommend this Lip Balm. All of the flavors smell yummy!
Chandler R.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love sun bum products. However, anytime I use a lip balm with sunscreen in it, it makes my lips feel very grainy. There’s nothing wrong with this product, I personally don’t like it for myself.
Emma V.
East Lansing, MI
Working as a lifeguard I understand the importance of skin protection! Sun Bum products are the best out there for heavy beach goers! I love the sunscreen lip balm, I hate have burnt lips ( very painful). This product moisturizes and protects and the scents are fun and tropical!

Walmart