BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum's easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of... see more...

Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Best of all worlds with Sun Bums Skin care spf protective product line. Natural, quality ingredients for even the most sensitive skin but without the compromise of effective sun protection. I was surprised that I only had to reapply once after being in and out of the water on a hot summer day! Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Spray Sunscreen
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Sadly, I did not get the face stick along with the sunscreen. However, our family absolutely loved the sunscreen! We wore it while we were at the beach and nobody got burned. I would definitely recommend it even though it is on the pricier side
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
My boyfriend works outside all summer long and used to get so badly sunburnt and I found these at target and put them in his car and they work great! The face stick makes your face feel a bit oily but it’s worth it to not be burned!
leah m.
looooove the smell of the sunscreen. smells like bananas, coconut, and happiness!!! very gentle on the skin, and made of great ingredients. i’m always down to support a cruelty-free brand, and sun bum is easily one of the best.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
This line offers amazing sun protection, clean ingredients, and an incredible, non-irritating scent. Not only do I love these products, but so do my nanny kids, which is a huge win as it was always a pain to get them to put sunscreen on.
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
Sun bum is the best smelling sunscreen that I have ever came across and I live on an island in south Florida! I absolutely LOVE this product and always recommend to people. From the ingredients to the way it feels it is flawless!
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
Sun bum is my go to sunscreen all the time. They don’t use too many harsh chemicals so I prefer this! I think the smell is fairly nice as well- kind of an updated banana boat scent but not as strong and more pleasant.
Pearl L.
First saw this at American Eagle a long time ago. Decided to give it a try because I was on vacation and in desperate need for sunscreen. Works just like sunscreen does. Packaging is pretty cute so that was a bonus
Haley S.
las vegas
I didn’t like the face stick cause my kids weren’t having it! But I love a natural brand and the spray is so easy to use. I don’t like brands like copper tone so this is my new staple for summer with the kids!
Brooklyn R.
The Colony
This not only smells amazing, but it applies very smoothly and evenly with little effort. I would absolutely continue to use and purchase this product again. If you like banana boat sunscreen, I’d say this is a similar product for you.