BY SUN BUM #6 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Octinoxate 5.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Water, Beeswax, Hydrated Silica, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyester-8, BHT, Dimethicone, Dimethyl Capramide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Trideceth-6, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am very fair skinned. I mostly avoid the sun as I burn so easily. When I started getting tattoos, I became more vigilant about putting on SPF everyday in an effort to preserve them. This is by far one of my favorites. I love that it smells like bananas rather than straight sunscreen. It can be a bit pricey compared to most drugstore sunscreens so I just make sure to buy at Ulta with a $3.50 off coupon. My only complaint is that I wish it were more of a squeeze tube package. When you start running low, it becomes difficult to get out of the bottle.
Stephanie G.
Lakewood , CA
Omg! I love this sunscreen so much! You have no idea how amazing it smells! You have no idea how amazing it works!!! It is super easy to put on and last for a while. I wore it in Jamaica and I came back with the most beautiful and dark tan even though it’s spf 70!

The face stick smells like banana and it is amazing and so easy to put on. It is so convenient and really good to keep in your beach bag for quick applications. I would definitely recommend this and have already done so to numerous people.
Colleen P.
La Grange, IL
Sun bum is THE best sunscreen there is. Will not use any other brand. Never greasy and smells amazing. Feels like you are just putting lotion on. Will protect against suns harmful rays. It’s one of the only brands that is allowed in Hawaii and is good for the environment as well.
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
THE SMELL! This formula is so easy to apply, it glides on rubbing in easily. The smell is what sealed the deal! Smell is banana its great. This brand is amazing! Everyone should try it. I highly recommend this brand.
Brianna E.
Riverside, CA
My pasty white self needs sunscreen always and most don't work and irritate my skin, but Sun Bum is good cause it doesn't have all those extra chemicals added. And it didn't make me burn, it actually protected me!
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
Sum bum will always be my absolute favorite brand of sunscreen!
It is amazing and prevents me from burning no matter where I am at, or how long I am outside for. I can always count on Sun Bum for preventing sunburns!
Also, it smells absolutely divine! Like if there was a perfume that smelt like sun bum products, I would definitely buy it!
It is very lightweight, emollient, very moisturizing, and feels so silky on the skin. NO STICKY OR THICK RESIDUE!
andrea s.
I love this sunscreen. I used the SPF 70 in florida and only applied twice for a full day in the sun. it smells soo good!! Just like sunscreen should. Definitely worth the cost. Lasts 80 min. Just apply again after you get out of the water.
Caroline P.
I wear sun bum spf 50 on days that I am planning to be out in the sun but not swimming. It smells really good and works well (I tan super easily, so on the days that I wear it, I don't tan as fast which means it's is working). I bought this along the spf 70 from Ulta during their buy one and get one 50% off event. My only complaint is it really doesn't absorb all the way so it sits on my face and makes me look oily which is not very flattering.
Leslie K.
Honolulu
I live in Hawaii and just started tearing out this product. It goes on pretty well and doesn’t leave me feeling sticky. Love that the spf is pretty high and worth the price. I would recommend if your opposed to the go to brands of sunscreen
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Works great and smells amazing. I only trust my families skin to sun bum when we are at the beach. I am so glad this brand has found it's way to ulta. We used to only be able to find it at Hilton Head!
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I just started attending T&M Corpus Christi. The university is on its own island off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico....needless to say...my pasty skin is suffering from all the sun that reflecting off the beautiful ocean water.I had been using an SPF 30 face cream but it is no where near enough. Especially with my eczema. SO my question is, how "face friendly" is this moisturizer?
Farah B.
gabes
I need to have one to apply it in hot school days