BY SUN BUM

This easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free / Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Reinyl Palmitate Free / Propylene Glycol Free
  • Cruelty Free / Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad SpectrumProtection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-8, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polycrylene (Polyester-8), Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisiloxane, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
During the summer I traveled to Mexico and this was one of the best purchases I made. This sunscreen was so great. It was very easy to apply just sprayed it on and went on with my day. One to two coats will do to stay protected. I enjoyed how well it held up at the beach. I did not get any sunburn after I came out of the water. This was definitely a great purchase but when traveling make sure to purchase more than one if sharing.
nicole J.
Decatur
Love love love this product. After a long exhaustive search I decided on this product. It was a nice continuous spray and sprayed evenly and covered well. I don't advise putting this on your face though for that did burn. Although it does say not to use on face just body, so that's my bad.
Jennifer G.
Port Royal
Sum Bum is my go to for fun in the sun! I love the spray, but had to rub in to make sure we were fully covered and I felt like we used it up very quickly. Love the sunscreen but will continue to buy it in the squeeze bottle because 1) rubbing it in anyway and 2) more for my money
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
I liked the smell of this sunscreen. It is great that there are no parabens which is a plus for me when putting lotions and washes on my children. It was easy to apply with the spray top. It worked well at keeping my kids from being sunburned. I would recommend this to others if they are worried about what ingredients that put on their children’s bodies and want something that is easy to apply.
Michelle W.
I put this on my boyfriends son what seems to be daily. It seems to last longer than a lot of the other sunscreen. He doesn’t complain that it got in his eyes. I feel like overall it goes on fairly evenly.
Jerilynn L.
This product is so lightweight and easy to apply. The only thing I didn’t like was that it made my skin so much more oily than it already is. It is reasonably priced and convenient.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is expensive but I love it. Goes on smooth and even. My husband and I spent some time in Turks and Caicos and I was really worried about getting burnt. This product left me feeling great. No burn only tan and totally protected. I did apply every couple of hours but I was super happy with the results.
Cherri P.
Concord, CA
I’ve used this for a few years now ever since they first came out when they were only available online- now you can get them everywhere, even Target! I love their company and how chill their vibe is, but more importantly I love this sunscreen spray! I use this everyday- it smells amazing, gives me a glow without being greasy, and protects me SO well from the sun!
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love this brand! It may cost a little more than some of the other brands but it’s well worth it! Works great for a long day at the beach without having to worry about getting too much sun even after swimming. It’s the only brand we use on kiddos.
Jessica E.
Best spray sunscreen I have tried. I have very pale skin and burn easily. This works so well and I have never burned when using it. Easy to apply and the scent is more pleasant than most sunscreens.