Sun Bum SPF 70 8oz Lotion + Face Stick SPF 30

Sun Bum's moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging. see more...

Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
Not only does this product smell wonderful, but it also is an amazing sunscreen! I love the stick for when I'm on the go, and trying to get in a day at the beach or lake. It's totally easy to apply and I would definitely recommend having this product attached to your hip this summer! Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 One Color, 8oz
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Sun Bum smells amazing. It also works very well. We reapply the liquid about every 90 mins and the face stick about every hour to prevent burn. The face stick covers amazingly. The lotion covers well too but the stick is like a balm. The lotion is medium thickness and rubs in easily.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Sun Bum is my absolute favorite sunscreen. Nothing screams summer more than the smell of all of these products! They work wonderfully and last all summer from the pool to the beach. They don’t leave your skin feeling oily but you feel absolutely protected! Worth every penny!
America R.
Humble, TX
We can’t live without this face stick... I’ve got one in my diaper bag and one on my beauty cabinet. The smell is absolutely heavenly and it never leaves a sticky residue. It’s the only stick that protects my kids fair skin from sunburn
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I love Sun Bum products, they smell great and are super gentle on your skin. The face stick is also super convenient and makes application easy for your face, arguably the most important place to wear sunscreen. They are more expensive than other sunscreen products and in my experience just as effective, but sometimes its nice to splurge on the better smelling stuff.
Debra M.
Amazing and awesome. I did a test this summer, and put different sunscreens on us on our face and body’s and Sun Bum by far was the best of the ones. The others burnt us and we didn’t get any burn with the Sun Bum
Elizabeth B.
This is by far the best sunscreen that I have ever encountered. I really love just everything about it and how it makes me feel! I absolutely hate sunscreen and this one right here makes me feel like I don't have any on.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
Love sun bums products. Works so well on my pale Irish skin. Helps keep the burning to a minimum and smells like coconuts! Love this stuff (and their lip balm)
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it