BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum's moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging. see more...

America R.
humble, TX
We can’t live without this face stick... I’ve got one in my diaper bag and one on my beauty cabinet. The smell is absolutely heavenly and it never leaves a sticky residue. It’s the only stick that protects my kids fair skin from sunburn
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I love Sun Bum products, they smell great and are super gentle on your skin. The face stick is also super convenient and makes application easy for your face, arguably the most important place to wear sunscreen. They are more expensive than other sunscreen products and in my experience just as effective, but sometimes its nice to splurge on the better smelling stuff.
Elizabeth B.
This is by far the best sunscreen that I have ever encountered. I really love just everything about it and how it makes me feel! I absolutely hate sunscreen and this one right here makes me feel like I don't have any on.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
This saved me when we went to Jamaica. We were getting burnt our typical brand so we bought this in the gift shop.