BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
I love me some Sun Bum! I was originally drawn in by the adorable packaging that looked like a little wooden bottle, stamped with a monkey decal. The sun screen itself smells amazing and applies well to the skin. It’s easy to blend out and evenly cover the body & protects the skin from sun damage and burns.
Jessica U.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It blends in well, and doesn’t leave white steaks. I’ve been using it as a sunscreen when I go running, and I haven’t gotten a single burn. And that’s impressive for Arizona! It stays on, and smells very nice too.
Bailey L.
Very good for sunblock. I hate sunblock with a passion so when I say that I don’t mind putting this on, it’s saying a lot. It smells nice and doesn’t get greasy/icky.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love how light it feels on my skin but does take some effort to rub in. I don’t trust my hubbys patience to rub this in all the way for me. I do use this on my face though and would recommend it to anyone looking for a face sunscreen. It’s a little pricey but worth it!
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
I literally own the entire line of sunbum, from tanning sprays/oils, to sunscreen to hair products. During the summer these are my absolute go to! I love the smell, bananas are my fav. It makes you feel like you’re right on the beach, lol! Can’t rave enough about this brand and product!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
A great smelling sunscreen that doesn’t feel greasy. It works well if you use it as directed and reapply when needed. It is not too expensive and can be purchased at Target.
Vanessa D.
This product can be great but unfortunately for myself I have very sensitive skin and when I applied this to my face an ears I noticed that the areas where I put the sunscreen were itching. This itchiness lasted for a couple days.
Victoria G.
I love love love sun bum products! They smell great and they work great! Sometime there are little pieces in the lotion like clumps, but I think it’s worth it when it’s such a natural product. No parabans and stuff like that, which is a plus in my book.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Provides the needed protection and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I even use it on my 9-year-old son, he loves the banana scent. I like to follow up with the Sun Bum Cool Down with aloe after an extended day in the sun. Never got sunburn so this does the job.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Great for sensitive and pale skin! I need to wear max sunblock any time I’m exposed and sun bum is great. They are also vegan and cruelty free which aligns with my buying morale. This stuff even stays on after swimming! A holy grail for summer .
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama