BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Ben P.
Paxton
This is my favorite sunscreen that I have tried. The scent alone is so nice with hints of coconut and beach. I first bought this at the San Diego Zoo and this worked so well! I didn't have any redness at all and I loved wearing this while lifeguarding. I think that this product is super moisturizing on the skin and it goes on sale at Ulta sometimes so stock up when you can!
Michelle P.
Sunscreen is pretty basic to me,but this product is awesome! Sun bum does what it says it’s supposed to do because I have never gotten a sunburn after using this sunscreen. The main reason I buy this stuff is because of the scent! Its makes you feel like you’re vacationing on a tropical island and I appreciate that.
Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfection. I love the lotion because it comes on so smoothly and doesn’t leave a trace. My all time favorite, no questions asked. Makes you smell good and feel like a spa treatment just happened.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
One of my favorite sunscreens, I've been using it for years. Gives excellent protection and goes on smoothly and evenly. Plus it's a vegan, reef-safe formula, so not only does it protect you, but it's also safe for our oceans.
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
It's bananas! Literally, it has a light banana scent to it which I find much more appealing than that regular sunscreen smell. My favorite things about this sunscreen are that it's vegan, cruelty free, smells good, & it works! It doesn't leave you feeling sticky like most sunscreens, it actually absorbs into your skin. I have fair skin and tested this sunscreen out at the beach, & didn't come back with a burn. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Monica R.
Modesto
New to this brand, but loving it! Love the way it feels, unlike other sunscreens where you are left feeling oily or greasy! Smells amazing! And love that it’s vegan! It’s so good to my skin. I’m always out in the sun, so I try a lot of different sunscreens and this by far has been the best for me!
Elsa Marie C.
Corona, CA
I love that this product is lightweight & fragrance free! I needed a product that wouldn’t irritate my skin all while protecting me! One bonus that means a lot to me is that this product is vegan! I feel that this product is effective and I’m definitely recommending this to all my friends!
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
I brought this to Florida for the first time. I got it at some tourist shop in Fort Myers. It was effective. I never got Burnt on my face and my skin was smooth and smelled like coconuts. I would recommend it definitely because its so skin quenching and gives my skin a little extra sparkle!
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Favorite sunscreen ever! I love Neutrogena’s Mist sunscreen spray but this completely took its place once this company came out. There’s no white zinc overlay and it blends into the skin so amazingly. I feel better about the coverage than the Neutrogena mist, plus the smell is soooooo good! Love Sun Bum!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I live at the beach so sunscreen is a must! Ive been using this brand for a few years now and its very effective! Its easy to apply and stays on for hours and I keep it in my beach/pool bag at all times! Its a little on the expensive side but totally worth it in my opinion..especially if youre wanting to save your skin from wrinkles and sun damage!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama

back